Overall Satisfaction with SpyFu
I work in the marketing dept, and we are the only ones who use SpyFu in the company. I help with our PPC/SEO/SEM strategies for Avidex, and this program helps us do a competitor analysis and strategize our marketing programs.
- Helps our company choose the correct keywords for our campaigns
- Shows us our competitors keywords
- Gives us guidance for future campaigns
- Can be confusing on how to choose the correct keywords based on their recommendations
- Our industry is not listed on their google ads program helper which is disappointing
- They send out to many emails regarding their services.
- It positively helps us choose our keyword's
- Haven't noticed any type of ROI
I haven't used other platforms because our webmaster suggested it.
I've only contacted support once to suggest a new industry for the ads campaign template, and I never heard back from the company.
Do you think SpyFu delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SpyFu's feature set?
Did SpyFu live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of SpyFu go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy SpyFu again?
If you understand the PPC/SEO/SEM industry, then SpyFu would be helpful, but if you are a beginner, it can be a little overwhelming.