Overall Satisfaction with SpyFu
At our full-scale marketing agency, we use SpyFu for SEM and SEO business intelligence. SpyFu helps us get an idea of our clients' competitors' monthly spending, ad copy, keywords, SEO rankings, and much more, allowing us to present findings and pivot campaign strategies quickly. A tool like this can take the "guessing" out of competitor conquest, or even defend our own brand name against competitor bids.
- Competitors' monthly PPC spend, using only their URL
- Competitors' ad copy and ad positioning
- PPC keyword suggestions and other recommendations
- Having "insider" knowledge of Competitors has had a positive impact on building trust with our marketing clients
- Insights from SpyFu have provided us with solid reasoning for our clients' budget expansion and increased spend
- Using SpyFu (even the free tools they provide) has been more cost-effective than using their competitors like Semrush and Moz
I spent years exclusively using Semrush for this kind of competitor PPC data, and have used Moz in the past on several occasions. I feel that SpyFu is more well-rounded and provides deeper insights than these other products, and honestly, it's just more updated as well. Easier navigation, cleaner look, and more reliable insights.
Do you think SpyFu delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SpyFu's feature set?
Did SpyFu live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of SpyFu go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy SpyFu again?
As a Paid Search specialist, SpyFu has helped me provide my clients with metrics for their direct and indirect competitors: average monthly spend, lists of competitor keywords, examples of ETA and RSA ad copy, and even this new "K6mbat" feature where we can position ourselves head-to-head against any competitors to see how we stack up in the market.