March 12, 2013
Score 9 out of 101
- Modules offered in Select Plan
- The system is extremely user friendly and very easy to navigate. Past surveys are all listed on your homepage, including the title of the survey, number of responses, and last date of modification.
- Favorite features include the ability to customize survey design, customize survey URL's, and the ease of reporting. The ability to email the survey to recipients is available directly from the system. Our department has not used this feature simply to avoid having a survey caught in a recipient's SPAM filter.
- Comment/feedback fields of a survey are difficult to analyze following survey closure (cluttered and fall at the end of a survey's report).
- We are easily able to analyze survey results to better training sessions, webinars, and conferences for our attendees overall.
Evaluation and Selection
We originally researched Zoomerang from word-of-mouth. A neighboring department currently utilizes Zoomerang, so we were able to work with them and observe the system first-hand, but felt that SurveyMonkey provided better reporting, was easier to use, and much easier to manage.
We have only worked with the customer support team when renewing our plan. The process is very easy and can be completed in less than 5 minutes.