Overall Satisfaction with Tableau Desktop
We have used tableau desktop to find the key reasons for customer churn in one of the largest telecom companies in the word. We have integrated it with R programming to forecast potential customers that can be churned in next few months. This way the client customer support team can focus more on those customers [in order] to retain them.
- Very easy to come up with the dashboard, you can develop the dashboards in a few minutes.
- Good support to database connections, the best thing is that it supports R.
- It's fast when you use one sheet as a filter for other sheets in the dashboard.
- Median calculation using live data(version 8.0, now it has) - although we found a workaround to get this functionality, it would be good if we had an option to use it directly.
- Editing font and color of text is really complex. The user needs to do it all manually so there should be an option so that you can apply styles in a complete sheet and dashboard at once.
- When you try to work quickly and switch from one sheet to other, it crashes.