Grow your Pinterest account with ease!
July 17, 2019
Grow your Pinterest account with ease!
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Tailwind
We use Tailwind to schedule our Pinterest and Instagram posts well in advance. We also use it to collaborate with other business owners, bloggers, and influences to find unique and relevant content that our followers would enjoy and to share our content, that may be relevant to other businesses, in the same niche. Tailwind allows us to provide fresh and relevant content on a continual / regular schedule - something you can't always do when you are scheduling manually the day of.
- Tailwind posts all of your scheduled "Pins" on Pinterest as "new" pins.
- Tailwind provides appropriate, popular, and relevant hashtags when you schedule an Instagram post.
- Tailwind's development team listens to its users and they are continually looking for ways to improve and optimize their platform.
- Tailwind provides a lot of good tips and information on their YouTube channel about the best way to optimize your Pinterest account, and their application makes it super easy to do.
- Occasionally Tailwind's load time is slow. If you have a large number of pins saved in drafts scrolling through the content and pages can be time-consuming.
- Tailwind provides an amazing opportunity to collaborate with other bloggers, writers, business owners, influences, etc. through their "Tribes." However, the built-in chat feature, through which you communicate with fellow Tribe Members, can be hard to follow and keep up with -- so we oftentimes miss important messages from fellow tribe members.
- If you're like us and want to check the link for every single pin that you "repin" to ensure you're not sending your readers to spam... it can be very time consuming because you have to make multiple clicks from within the scheduler to find out where the pin link directs you.
1 - Our marketing "team" is currently a one-man show and we're able to keep it that way, for now, because of the time that Tailwind has saved us. This person is responsible for ensuring our social media outlets are providing unique, relevant, and fresh content to our followers. Utilizing tools like Tailwind makes this much easier to do. It makes scheduling "pins" on Pinterest and "posts" on Instagram very easy. Tailwind takes the guesswork out of when the best time is to schedule your pints are too... which saves us not only time but money, and ensures we're posting at the best times to ensure our fans see posts that we know they don't want to miss.
- Tailwind has saved us tons of time. We can plan out an entire month of posting in just a few hours.
- Growing our Pinterest views and followers was one of our goals. Since using Tailwind, our monthly views on Pinterest have grown over 2.8 million on a steady/regular basis and we've gained over 1500 new followers.
- Our content has had more engagement and we've had more clicks FROM Pinterest and Instagram to our website since using Tailwind. This has resulted in more sales... and therefore more revenue. Tailwind has paid for itself over and over.
There really aren't a lot of products that directly compare with Tailwind. They are kind of in a boat of their own. The closest comparison would probably be Planoly. However, Planoly is more Instagram focused and Tailwind, while it also offers Instagram, is more Pinterest focused. Planoly may be a little easier to use, but it doesn't offer near the features that Tailwind offers.
Tailwind is perfect for users who want to grow their Pinterest or Instagram accounts. It is well suited for the person who likes to collaborate, plan ahead, schedule your social media in advance, and share your content with other users. It's a win/win for everyone involved. I can share content, provided by other tribe members, that I know my readers and followers will love and enjoy - which will keep them coming back for more. Likewise, I am able to share my content, and hopefully have another blogger or business owner, whose readers may enjoy and appreciate my content, share my content as well. Tailwind is really perfect for businesses or all sizes... even more appropriate for the 1-man-show who is trying to schedule it. Tailwind is lies suited for those who aren't tech savvy as some general teach savviness is required.