Overall Satisfaction with Talkdesk
We are in the 24x7 customer support business and it's critical for us to have the interface up and running. Talkdesk does the job for us as expected. We have been using it for the last 2 years, and so far, the overall experience is great. The interface is smooth and easily integrated with Chrome, which we widely use in our company. We needed a phone system that allowed a distributed team in our org to take customer calls on mobile numbers and not expose their personal phones. Talkdesk helped us in this scenario and it's really useful in this Covid time as well. post the covid we have been using TalkDesk with no issues and all seems to be working great.
- The best features are the ones that our Customer Service and Sales team use. The teams have to do calls on a daily basis and our customers are all over the USA. The ease of use and the app is the best.
- Simple migration from existing apps.
- Quick integration and easy to use.
- Easy to install and setup.
- Easy Reporting
- Sometime we faced issues related to caches. Not sure how that can be improved.
- The thing I like least about Talkdesk is the reporting section. We need many customized reports, and for some reason, we haven't really explored this section. We wish it could be simple to use like an API call.
It all works out great. We have been using it since last 4-5 years and its all good.
We never had any issue post Installation where we had to call support. We always used email support and it was great and quick.
Do you think Talkdesk delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Talkdesk's feature set?
Did Talkdesk live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Talkdesk go as expected?
Would you buy Talkdesk again?