Overall Satisfaction with Talkdesk
Talkdesk is being used by our customer service department, which is about 80% of our employees. Since Swyft switched back to Talkdesk, we have not had any issues with dropped or missed calls.
- The format of the reporting tab is easy to maneuver.
- The callback system is very efficient.
- We would prefer the daily report download to only include reps that actually take or receive calls. Currently, the daily report lists every member of our company.
- It would be awesome if Talkdesk could automatically close older voicemails once the customer speaks with a representative.
- The amount of dropped and missed calls has lowered drastically since switching to Talkdesk. Potential customers have decided against using Swyft in the past due to dropped and missed calls.
Swyft used Talkdesk a little over a year ago and then we switched to Dialpad for a year. Talkdesk is 100 times better than Dialpad. The customer support at Dialpad was very poor and extremely slow. Even if we were able to provide all of the details that Dialpad customer service representatives needed, they were still unable to locate or solve the problems.
Do you think Talkdesk delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Talkdesk's feature set?
Did Talkdesk live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Talkdesk go as expected?
Would you buy Talkdesk again?