Overall Satisfaction with Talkdesk
Currently, Talkdesk is used as a CTI solution for our North America Customer Care team and Digital Sales team. We are planning to introduce the solution to other regions of the world. We used another CTI solution in the past but had several issues. So in 2020, we checked different vendors for the CTI solution and Talkdesk has selected the best solution for us that would fulfill our requirements. We were looking for CTI solution that is closely integrated with Salesforce. Talkdesk CTI solution meets our expectation.
- Frist of Talkdesk call quality is lot better than our previous vendor.
- Talkdesk able to create case and activity in Salesforce automatically through it's integration process.
- Talkdesk provide customizable report and dashboards
- Salesforce Customer records easily accessible while in the call using Talkdesk Callbar App.
- I think the Salesforce connector could be improved. Several times, users were logged out from Salesforce and their call bar app get disconnected. They don't pay attention and their call activity wouldn't be created.
- An easier way to sync all Salesforce Contact and Lead data by region. We are a global company and we are only using Talkdesk in North America so no need to sync all our contacts and leads in Talkdesk. Some sort of data filter criteria would be helpful.
- It reduced the user complaints about CTI solution.
- Defiantly increased agent productivity.
- It reduced average handle times.
Overall, Talkdesk is one of the best CTI solutions. Current users are happy to use this solution. They do complain about the Salesforce connector and periodically Callbar wouldn't work due to cache issues. That's why I select 9.
The implementation was well planned and went through smoothly. No complaint about that.
My overall support experience is very positive. They always promptly respond about any issue we raised with the support team.
Do you think Talkdesk delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Talkdesk's feature set?
Did Talkdesk live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Talkdesk go as expected?
Would you buy Talkdesk again?