Overall Satisfaction with TeamSupport
TeamSupport is currently being used by our technical support team to track and audit issues raised by customers who use our software; we also use the knowledge base and customer portal which we find very useful. Before using TeamSupport we had no audit trail of issues that we were dealing with for clients.
- It has a clear and easy to use ticket recording/updating and audit trail
- Customer portal is easy to configure
- The Water Cooler is a great feature for interdepartment communications
- Integration with Salesforce
- Some minor functionality could be improved for instance the ability for auto refresh the ticket list
- The ability to restore deleted ticketes
- The ability to split tickets when a new ticket has been created in reply to an old one
- Definitely increased employee efficiency.
- It has improved customer service as we are now able to solve issues quicker using the search functions to locate previous examples of the issue raised.
- A concise and auditable record of issues raised by our customers
Our main reason for choosing TeamSupport was the functionality was equal or better to other software trialled but also there was the added bonus of being able to synchronise with Salesforce CRM without the need to upgrade Salesforce as was the case with other help desk software. Also value for money with TeamSupport was the best of those trialled.
The API integration with Salesforce and other software is beneficial and also the Water Cooler and customer chat function. The knowledge base is good as well as the Wiki section and the ability to send customers a link to a Wiki article without giving them access to the entire Wiki is useful. Overall TeamSupport does everything well.
Evaluating TeamSupport and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
The features of the product were the most important factor in our decision to use TeamSupport, it had all of the features that we were looking for as well as a few extra as an added bonus.
I don't think I would change the evaluation process