Not that great
Brian Chung | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 24, 2020

Not that great

Overall Satisfaction with Teamwork Projects

Hello! Teamwork is used for project management for our company. We manufacture art books that have a very complicated process -- teamwork is able to help with that. It's right now used for our product development team, and gives us a roadmap of the steps needed to complete each process of making a book.
  • It's allowed us to see each project zoomed out as well as zoomed in.
  • We've been able to see the different layers that go into each project.
  • I wish I could upload and connect other documents that are part of the project on this platform.
  • The Gantt chart is the most helpful tool for us, not the rest.
  • It has helped us save time in starting new projects; we don't need to start from scratch, we just use the templates.
  • We are able to see things from a broader view, which has helped us know where each part of the project is -- this saves us a lot of time.
I prefer Teamwork over monday.com and Google Drive, but it could still use more functionality. We primarily use the Gantt chart, but I wish there was more functionality. There aren't as many features as I would like and I wish we didn't need to pay per user. I like things like Basecamp where I don't need to pay per user.
Customer support was okay. I didn't have much interaction with customer support. There's a learning curve for teamwork, and I wish they were more proactive with my onboarding or at least sent more frequent emails to help with the onboarding process. Other than that, things were pretty standard with their customer support.

Do you think Teamwork Projects delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Teamwork Projects's feature set?

Did Teamwork Projects live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Teamwork Projects go as expected?

Would you buy Teamwork Projects again?

For someone who is looking for a beautiful platform for project management where you rely on deadlines and timelines, this is great! However, it's still very limited, and we need to use other tools to make the most out of this. I wish there were more features in Teamwork. The best tool that we use is the Gantt chart, but nothing else.

Teamwork Projects Feature Ratings