Love Totango. Could not live without it at this point.https://www.trustradius.com/customer-successTotangoUnspecified8.2961012016-06-07T19:47:47.622Z
June 07, 2016
Love Totango. Could not live without it at this point.
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Totango
We implemented ToTango to get a better view of how our customers were behaving, and to trigger specific activities at certain points in the customer lifecycle. Our issue was that we had lots of customers and lots of data that we weren't using, as we had scarce people resources. ToTango now powers our entire customer lifecycle, as well as targeted CS, training, and upsell efforts. It has been pivotal for our Customer Success department, and I cannot imagine functioning without it now.
- Mapping out the customer journey based on points that you customize.
- Executing cost efficient campaigns based on product usage.
- Managing a lot of customers with a small team.
- A bit of a learning curve going in.
- Would like to have some improved logic in the filters/ health profiles. If/and/not/else functions would be amazing.
- Much better retention.
- No more customers falling through the cracks. We have the entire journey mapped out now with accountability.
- Having a better understanding of how people use our product.
We were able to speak with a ToTango engineer right off the bat, who was able to help translate our needs and goals. Was not as "salesy" of a process as other competitors. ToTango was also able to come in at the lowest cost, which for a smaller business, is very important.
Anyone serious about mapping out a customer lifecycle journey could benefit greatly from Totango. Works very well for us, who have 4 people managing 1500 accounts who are responsible for the entire customer lifecycle. Also very good for people who are curious as to how customers behave within your application. Gave us some insights that we were not aware of before.