User Review: "Trello, your ally for teamwork"https://www.trustradius.com/project-managementTrelloUnspecified8.38071012018-07-10T18:05:46.460Z
Overall Satisfaction with Trello
We used Trello for organizing small projects of some departments, like the communication one. With this tool, the team assigned and checked the jobs of the workers, like to events, program social media, investigations. It's very fast, friendly and the learning curve it's short. I can assign one job to many workers.
- To organize an event. You can describe, step by step, all the work to have an event under control, with the responsibility of each worker. It shows the progress or stagnation of each person and can attend any difficulty in time.
- To assign research guidelines to journalists. The subject is assigned, the readings that must be consulted, the interviews are planned and a deadline for delivery is given. With Trello, the journalist indicates the progress of each step.
- Organize the tasks of the audiovisual production team. Once the work topic is defined, the activities that must be fulfilled for each phase of the audiovisual production are described, with dates of deployment, production, and final delivery.
- Trello works by boards, which sometimes makes it difficult to work when we needed, for example, global labels. On each board, you must define and/or repeat your labels specifically.
- We use it for small projects because its boards are limited when it comes to the management of many people or very large projects.
- Trello has a positive impact on our work because help us to organize and check all the jobs of our team.
- All the workers learning to use fast, streamlining all processes
- We reduce a lot of time in our process, which we lost before trying to know where our efficiency problems are
They are both task managers, but Asana seemed less friendly to me than Trello. Your minimalist design is aesthetically more attractive, besides giving rise to a simpler and simpler interface to use. It is possible to add widgets to the home screen. These allow more flexibility to view information at once, without the need to open the application. There is an application available for tablets. This will provide a better user experience than using an application designed exclusively to be used on a phone
Trello is ideal for small projects, with few people and as an internal tool of some departments of your company. It is less appropriate for bigger jobs, since it organizes them by independent boards, disconnected from each other. While you can assign a task to several people, when the team and projects grow, the boards play against us. For example, to assign a task it is necessary to first think about which board corresponds, look for it, enter it and reassign the task.