Overall Satisfaction with TriNet
TriNet is being used for benefits management and payroll across the entire company. It allows us to outsource our compliance reporting and maintains legal compliance across the many states in which we work.
- Human Resources consulting
- Help desk for user issues and benefits questions
- Employee visibility to their benefits choices, taxation, pay stubs, and W2 information
- Ability to mange payroll changes
- Process integration across the departments impacting payroll
- Client communication management
The HR support is a strong 10. The payroll support has fluctuated with different personnel. I would say it is currently about an 8 but has gone as low as 4 in the past. HR support has helped us with legal compliance needs as we have grown into EEO-reportable size and keeps on top of changes in state-specific requirements. The technology platform has had issues over the past 12 months. I like the new user interface, but the back-end system does not always work with the new interface.
The interface is very user friendly when it works correctly. We've had some issues with it not working correctly. Likewise, the information entered is used according to TriNet's undocumented processes which need to be learned.
- We've been able to re-deploy about 75% of our HR generalist.
- The self service has reduced the need to produce documentation.
TriNet allowed us to do co-ownership of employees allowing us to keep our security process in tact.