Overall Satisfaction with TriNet
We are a very small non-profit. By using TriNet, we keep our staff level down and gain efficiency and security. During the pandemic, they have provided vital information and resources at no additional charge.
- Customer service is great. You can always reach the associate assigned to you. If they are not available, there is always someone filling in for them.
- You can access chat support any time.
- Information about applying for the PPL loan and for the forgiveness is so appreciated. I mean really! Who has done this before? They created custom reports just for this purpose.
- Obviously, I'd like the cost to be lower. But, as I said, we'd probably need at least one more staff person without them. I took the time, a lot of time, to compare them for a competitor and TriNet came out on top. I don't even listen to sales pitches anymore.
- Don't change the website again. Shortly after we started, they overhauled the website. I spent a lot of time learning the first format so I didn't appreciate the overhaul.
I appreciate that I don't have to keep myself up to speed on HR law. TriNet will do that for me.
Every now and then, I can't figure something out but I always have that associate to guide me through.
- We can stay focused on our mission because we don't have to worry about PR and HR.
We are so small that other similar organizations might not take us. We appreciate the ability to tap into TriNet's buying power for benefits.