Overall Satisfaction with TriNet
TriNet is being used by everyone at Chunker. We are a relatively small company right now that has to compete with lots of other tech companies so our benefit package is very important. Using TriNet allows us to have a world-class benefit package that we could never get on our own at this stage.
- Provides all of the benefits of a large company that a small company couldn't provide on their own.
- Provides a great portal for employees.
- Easy and fast tax info at the end of each year.
- As a busy executive in a small company I have found it sometimes difficult to figure out how to accomplish certain tasks. It would be great if it were easier or more intuitive.
TriNet has all of the functions and benefits needed to run the HR department, including many different reports that would take a lot of time and effort to generate without them. The TriNet team themselves has always been willing to go the extra mile for us, especially in the early days of the Covid19 pandemic when we were really struggling.
TriNet has so many features that as an occasional user I find it a bit difficult to navigate. I'm sure that if I used it every day the story would be different.
- Our primary goal was to have a great benefit package so that we could hire and retain the best people and it has certainly met that goal.
They worked with us to have flexible pay schedules while we struggled with cashflow due to the pandemic.
TriNet basically functions as our HR department so we don't have to hire anyone right now to be in that role. But even when we do, using TriNet will help us scale so that our employee in that position will be much more scalable.