Overall Satisfaction with TriNet
We use it for payroll services, medical benefits (med, eye and dental), 401k, STD, LTD & workmen's comp. It is used for all of our 9 employees.
- Lower renewal medical costs.
- Tri-Net newsletter of HR & other applicable changes nationwide.
- Easy sign on for website.
- Access/availability of my Payroll specialist. Unable to quickly and timely communicate with my POC when needed.
- The Benefits Dept and the Payroll Dept do not interface as quickly as they should for changes with employee benefits. If a change is entered onto the website an employee or I should not have to "ensure" the change has taken place and also have to alert the Payroll specialist either. It defeats going online and entering changes if you have to alert people to the changes that the system "accepted".
- If a credit is made to an employees benefits - this should be a separate line item than the regular benefit line so that credits are easily and quickly identifiable.
I am tired discussing this issue. When I had a benefits change - the change was accepted on the online system. Then when I ran my AUG Payroll - the change did show up on the Preview Register report BUT when I actually submitted the payroll, the Actual Payroll report was incorrect and had added back in the benefit cost that had been removed. My subsequent attempts to reach my POC and then my experience with Connect 360 was not helpful. The day of my SEP payroll processing I had 30 minutes to stop the payroll from processing and the young woman helping me put in a request to stop the payroll from occurring BUT it was somehow overridden and processed. It was a small fiasco that has since been corrected and charges will be credited back, but it was an unpleasant event that gave me the impression that Benefits and Payroll departments are not truly connected.
- TriNet has improved the employee satisfaction with the benefits offered.
- TriNet has improved employee accessibility to records for their tax preparation.
TriNet has sent communication about Covid and also the ability to use online doctor visits.
Do you think TriNet delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with TriNet's feature set?
Did TriNet live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of TriNet go as expected?
Would you buy TriNet again?
- RUN Powered by ADP®
ADP only had payroll that we used. All other benefits were at different companies. We selected TriNet because the company that owns us uses TriNet.
Well suited for obtaining medical benefits at a lower cost due to larger numbers of companies utilizing Tri-Net which is passed on to companies (clients). Well suited for bundling benefits, insurance, workmen's comp and 401k for companies to offer to their employees. Well suited in staying abreast and communicating to clients different state laws that affect employment and employees rights and benefits. Need better accessibility of clients to reach their TriNet POC.