User Reviews a CMO Loves!
November 07, 2017
User Reviews a CMO Loves!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with TrustRadius for Vendors
- Review Acceleration Program
- TrustQuotes Library
- TrustQuotes for Web
- TrustProfile (Premium Profile)
I've been a CMO for twenty years. Over that time I've learned the value that honest, detailed, specific product reviews provide to prospective customers. We've used TrustRadius as a means to engage with prospects and to highlight on our own website the great experiences our customers are having with our products. TrustRadius provides definite value to companies who are evaluating products in our space. If you have a great product, TrustRadius user reviews can help showcase it in ways that your own marketing materials can't.
- The analytics are awesome and make it easy to see the progress you're making.
- TrustRadius makes it very easy to add a widget to your website and showcase/highlight some of the great things customers are saying about you.
- The organic SEO placements that TrustRadius gets for given categories means your customer reviews will get read.
- TrustRadius isn't the least expensive offering of its kind, but it's a bit of a "you get what you pay for." IMO, what they provide is well worth the expense.
- Increase brand awareness
- Manage brand reputation
- Scale customer proof through reviews
- Third-party validation of marketing claims
- Increase landing page conversion
- Create sales enablement content
- Gather product insights
- Identify & address customer issues
We use other customer product review offerings. This is because of the value we see from these reviews. However, amongst all of the vendors we use, our relationship with TrustRadius is by far the most collaborative. The team at TrustRadius is interested in what our goals are, relative to the way we are using the reviews, and they are constantly offering up new ideas and suggestions about how we can get more value from them.
As every marketer knows, there is a lot that goes into the overall marketing mix. User reviews of your product is a critical part of that mix. TrustRadius makes collecting and promoting those reviews very straightforward.
We've used custom questions to help draw out what our customers think of certain features of our products. This has provided us with knowledge that the engineering team could use, and helped us highlight competitive differentiators of ours.
One of the best uses of TrustRadius is early in the brand development of a product. You've built a great product. Your customers are happy. You're trying to get to hyper-growth and you need more exposure for your offering. It's things like published customer reviews of your product, influencer promotion, and analyst ratings that will get you there.
TrustRadius for Vendors Support
TrustRadius is a true partner for us. I feel that our goals and objectives are their goals and objectives. They are invested in our success.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
The TrustRadius team is constantly suggesting new ways that we can better leverage our user reviews. They are very proactive.