Overall Satisfaction with Twilio
I use Twilio to create custom chat messages on Facebook. And it has been A great help! I am not always able to answer chat messages immediately when they come in, so having Twilio helps gather important information from a customer and sometimes can help the customer with simple questions like locations, hours of operation. Setting up the chatbot is super easy, and customer support is very helpful.
- Gathers information from the client’s interactions
- Can help answer pre-programmable queations
- Provides peace of mind that you aren't missing chat messages
- I haven't had any issues with Twilio
- Smart programmable replies
- Allows you not to be chained to your messenger
- Gathers information like phone numbers and email addresses for you
- Before Twilio, I was constantly missing messages or not able to reply right away
- We have earned the responsive badge on Facebook
Twilio was referred to me by a business colleague, and I can't be more thankful! Twilio has helped my Facebook page by leaps and bounds, and I haven't even considered trying another chat option for my page. It is easy to set up, and customer service is quick to answer any and all questions you may have. I highly recommend it!
Do you think Twilio delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Twilio's feature set?
Did Twilio live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Twilio go as expected?
Would you buy Twilio again?
If you have a business page on Facebook, having Twilio’s chat not feature is a must! No more missed chat messages or clients getting upset because of a delay in replies. Twilio has helped on several occasions answer simple questions, so I didn't even have to answer the chat message manually. It also enables you to recognize when spammy messages are trying to get through.