Overall Satisfaction with Uberflip
Our traditional marketing approach had been focused on campaigns around single pieces of content. Once converted, we hoped the prospect would stick around to explore more of our website/content but often found our bounce rates were too high. After spending all the effort to get someone to the website, they were gone too quickly. The main reason we went with Uberflip is that it presented content in a way that increased "stickiness" and provided a more engaging experience for consumers of our content. Uberflip presents the content in streams and offers recommendations on other content of potential interest to the prospect. We saw an immediate increase in page views, session length and a decrease in bounce rates one we implemented the solution.
- The marketing streams that mix video, PDF, blog and social media content together provide a very compelling way to build an engaging experience for the visitor.
- The new Site Engager tool easily brings streams and content recommendations to existing website without coding.
- Their customer support has been terrific. Questions are quickly answered and they work behind the scenes to tweak the product as needed to support our requirements.
- We use HubSpot as our marketing automation platform and the integration with Uberflip is still fairly immature. Form conversions use cryptic naming which requires some translation to understand conversions. There's also no summary or Uberflip activity or easy way to embed streams in marketing emails (unlike the plug-in for Sales).
- The product has a limited number of 3rd party integrations so if you use a product that is not pre-integrated, there is some custom work that needs to be done to get it working.
- Their CTA (conversion forms) are pretty basic and don't provide much control over appearance, placement and there are limits to what you can do with hidden fields if you want to pass back additional data.
- We've seen an immediate increase page views, session length and a decrease in our bounce rate
- The ability to create Sales streams has allowed us to provide a better content viewing experience for SQL's
We selected Uberflip because it was integrated with HubSpot and provided a user experience similar to what we were developing on our website. Uberflip has also been very responsive since day 1 and gets our issues resolved quickly. We looked at doing more in-house or building it out in HubSpot but that didn't give us the same flexibility.
Uberflip is a great tool if your content falls neatly into categories. If you have multiple pieces of content around a specific product, theme or topic, Uberflip is a great way to string it all together to increase engagement and stickiness. The ability to mix content types (pdf, video, social media, blog, etc) making finding content in a specific area of interest much more straightforward for the end-user.
Uberflip Feature Ratings
The support team has been great to work with. They are willing to think outside the box to get issues resolved. Our questions get answered quickly and accurately.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Yes - The bug was acknowledged, workaround explained and we were told it's in the engineering pipeline to be fixed.
We've run into a few issues with Uberflip's integration with HubSpot but each time, they've gotten the right resources on a call to understand the problem and work through a solution. They follow-up with email summaries and provide other helpful FAQ's and support articles to assist. We've rarely had to wait more than a day to get an issue resolved.