Overall Satisfaction with UKG Pro
UKG Pro is used for Time Management, tracking employee hours through the clock system implemented by UKG. We also use it for HR compliance. This involves personal employee information, deduction management like 401k, health insurance, etc. Finally, we run payroll processing through this system - paying via ACH and physical checks. This also involves the quarterly tax filings for Federal and State, as well as the W2s and W3s.
- Integration between time management software and payroll processing.
- Managing tax filings - preparing 941 and W2 forms.
- Report capabilities through their BI program.
- The BI program works well, if you know how to use it. Training is lacking in this area.
- Initial onboarding was not done properly, many things were demonstrated and promised by salespeople, but little follow-through was done to ensure we knew everything we needed to know.
- Integration between the payroll process and the general ledger for accounting purposes could be done better. Setting up relations between the payroll codes and the GL accounts is not very intuitive.
- It has been positive for HR management due to the ease of setting up open enrollment. It is easy for employees to manage themselves every year.
- The ease of access for the employee's to get their own information has also been beneficial. It frees up time for accounting and payroll.
- It has allowed for more accurate reporting and filing of the tax files required by the Federal and State governments.
Do you think UKG Pro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with UKG Pro's feature set?
Did UKG Pro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of UKG Pro go as expected?
Would you buy UKG Pro again?
The integration between time management, vacation / PTO approval, and the payroll system is done very well. It is easy to manage all aspects of this individually and know nothing is lost between the transfers. Also, the ability to manage employee information and benefits and employment history is also laid out very smoothly and it is easy to follow.
UKG Pro Feature Ratings
UKG Pro Support
The ability to request support is not very intuitive, often I email our account rep directly with issues that I have. She creates the cases for me and connects me to the appropriate support. Once a case has been logged, support will follow up within 24 hours, typically. However, I have had experiences where cases are dropped or not followed up.
During the pandemic, as Congress was passing new laws for FFCRA pay, UKG Pro was ahead of the game and provided plenty of support for the new pay categories and tax filings that were needed. Even as new guidance came from DOL and IRS, UKG updated what was needed and communicated well on what the changes were.
UKG Pro Reliability
The system is laid out very well, for the most part. If more improvement was made to the reporting capabilities, or at least training programs thereof, it would increase the value significantly. Overall, the system only has a few flaws and is reasonably priced, depending on the size of the organization.