Overall Satisfaction with UKG Pro (formerly Ultimate Software UltiPro)
We use UKG [Pro (formerly Ultimate Software UltiPro)] for payroll, HR information, onboarding, recruiting, performance management utilizing the UKG [Pro] software and non-exempt time management. UKG [Pro] is utilized across the entire organization in several offices. We implemented self-service sometime ago and employees are able to make basic changes to their employee data. The onboarding product and performance management significantly reduced manual paperwork and eliminated the need to hire an HR file clerk to file voluminous amounts of paper. We receive excellent support in all areas.
- Payroll is exceptional. The support is great and UKG is always timely with implementing new regulations and laws.
- Maintaining HR data is exceptional. The system is easy to use and the the recruiting and onboarding feeds into the individual hire's data files.
- Performance Management system has been great. The workflow implemented with the process is logical and allows for proper approvals and reviews.
- Time and attendance is a little confusing to individuals. Employees become confused when "requesting" time off and waiting for supervisor approval before entering into their timesheet manually. This creates a duplicate entry and needs to be corrected.
- Designing reports is a little confusing at times. If you are not an avid report designer and only want to design an ad hoc report, it requires some time to get back into the knowledge of how to create a report.
- Benefits module needs to become more user friendly from the HR programming point of view. About 3 years ago, we tried to implement the benefits module but found it to be cumbersome and found our insurance brokers system much more user friendly for HR personnel.
- UKG [Pro (formerly Ultimate Software UltiPro)] has had a very positive impact to employee engagement. It took a while to get employees to the place where they felt comfortable going into UKG and look at or change their personal information or to look at their reviews, but once we were able to convince them that they could do "no harm" and it was to their benefit, they have embraced the technology.
- We have realized cost savings by not needing an HR filing clerk to file the paperwork that HR typically generates. We try to house everything in UKG [Pro]. Even though we do not have the employee file management module, we are able to house performance warnings, severance agreements and other important documents in UKG.
- We have not been able to implement benefits administration. We have several vendors and UKG [Pro] requires a download to the vendors and it was very costly for us to automate that process. Therefore, we maintain the information with our insurance broker's system.
UKG [Pro (formerly Ultimate Software UltiPro)] is much more user friendly that PeopleSoft. At the time I utilized PeopleSoft, the company required and HRIS support person on staff. UKG does not require us to hire a dedicated HR support employee as we are able to obtain the appropriate support from UKG [Pro] when needed. UKG [Pro] is very responsive to their support requests.
We have no issues with the software's performance. Reports are completed in a reasonable time frame. We do not integrate with other software at this time.
UKG [Pro (formerly Ultimate Software UltiPro)] overall support is excellent. When there are issues that the first level support is not able to handle on a timely basis, the issue is escalated. There have been a few times when an issue has been escalated a couple of levels and each level is very responsive and supportive. Customer service is exceptional.
When UltiPro was first implemented by another HR Chief, a decision was made not to bring over compensation and bonus history into the HR side of UltiPro. We worked with support to develop a process that would enable to us to important salary history. The UltiPro support team provided us with a spreadsheet for us to download information into the spreadsheet then guided us to load the information.
Payroll processing is done very well. At a previous organization, we utilized another payroll vendor with UltiPro and UltiPro is not well suited where you are utilizing another payroll vendor. It seemed, at the time, that it was very difficult to get UltiPro and the other vendor to work well together. Recruiting and onboarding is another area UKG [Pro] is well suited. The two work very well together and makes e-verify and background checking an easy process.