Overall Satisfaction with UltiPro
It is being used by all employees for paystub reviews, etc... We recently deployed Talent Mgmt. We did not have an HRIS prior to our implementation.
- Workflow & Security Controls - very customize-able for your business solutions and needs.
- Customer Service - they listen to what their customers say and address feedback both positive/negative.
- Innovation - Ultimate is constantly investing in improvements to the product.
- AM - It can be challenging that there is a high level of turnover with AM's. While internal promotion is one of the things that makes Ultimate one of the best places to work the hit can be hard on customers. In addition, it appears many customers experience an imbalance in workload of the AMs. Some are working all hours of the day & nights.
- Customer Success Portal - Cases take a long time to get addressed. More than 24 hours for a call. Also, lately it's been showing that someone called you in a case when, in fact, no one has called? It would be nice if Ulti could address this issue.
- At Connections specifically - bar lines can be super long and for those of us that do not drink alcohol can you have water stations where you can get a non-alcoholic drink at the outdoor events without having to wait forever in bar line or walk inside the hotel to find a water dispenser. Much appreciated!
The customer service responsiveness model seemed like a big edge compared to competition. Honestly support and innovation are the biggest reasons we selected UltiPro.
Ensure that all items shown in the demo actually work for that organization. One frustration for our organization is that things were demonstrated to us in demo/sales that were not actually implementable. One example is an org chart the entire organization can see. It's not currently possible without using outside software and yet we were told when we asked that it definitely was.
UKG Pro Feature Ratings
380 - all
4 - HR, Finance, IT
- HRIS - employee self-service
- Manager Self Service
- Metrics/Data Analysis
- None Yet but we are early in implementation
- Benefits Enrollment
- Onboarding Process
We will certainly renew. It will take us longer to evaluate the long-term ROI of this investment. I also feel the company listens to their customers and I look forward to new improvements in the software.
I think the usability is VERY good - I just sometimes struggle with the more complicated system usage/how our particular company is set-up. I would love more networking with similarly set up clients and information on set-up OPTIONS as well as recommendations for a business our size.
Like to use
Easy to use
Quick to learn
Requires technical support
Feel nervous using
Lots to learn
- Core functions (included in core system set-up)
- Customer Support
- Business Intelligence
- Alerts & BI (difficult to find fields, needs formula writing help)
Yes - I think an APP would be better but I have used the mobile interface - typically I use it in full user mode, and I sometimes have challenges getting the top website menu arrows to arrow over to find a specific area (IE: Time Management for PTO entry).