Overall Satisfaction with UltiPro
Our agency is using UltiPro for both the financial and human resources offices. We also have time clocks throughout our agency so that employees punch in and out using a key card. We are using most if not all UltiPros features.
- Time Keeping is very easy to use for our employees. Extremely user friendly.
- BI UltiPro Reports - Absolutely hands down the best feature that UltiPro has. Allows our agency to create reports easily and efficiently.
- Recruiting - This has been a very seamless process moving into the system. Posting has been incredibly easy.
- Ease between recruitment and on-boarding program needs to be more seamless. Seems like I am jumping back and forth a lot when bringing on a new employee.
- Would like to see a printable application. What is in the system works OK, but defiantly not printable.
It was good to sit through some of the training, but myself I like to be able to set my own pace at learning and reviewing things closer when I need to review them, than what was given during the live online trainings.
Our trainer was fantastic and did a great job going over everything that our class asked and took his time in responding and making sure that we all understood what we were doing before moving onto the next thing.
I like using the UltiPro system. We are an agency that came from using Kronos and the differences are staggering on what the UltiPro program can do. We are trying to get used to using the Recruitment piece. This has been a rough transition for many different reasons, and honestly don't believe those reasons were the fault of the UltiPro system, and more on how we have the system set up.