Won't go wrong with Unbounce
June 28, 2018
Won't go wrong with Unbounce
Score 9 out of 10
Consultants & Small Businesses - $99
Overall Satisfaction with Unbounce
We use Unbounce as a department. We use it to gain traction on our landing pages that we send via email. It addresses our problem of needing to create multiple landing pages daily in an easy and quick manner. One of the most helpful features is the ability to work as a team all under the same platform while keeping clients separate.
- The page editor has a lot of great features that support complex landing page needs. Creating and editing landing pages to look exactly the way you want has never been easier. The drag and drop quick edit features makes turn around time a breeze. Unbounce also provides a ridiculous amount of FREE templates to get you started. Their library of templates gave me a lot of ideas for my own designs.
- Unbounce provides a large library of free templates to get you headed in the right direction. Their library of templates is normally the starting point for everyone on our team when trying to decide the look and feel of each landing page.
- Unbounce has an easy way to create mobile-friendly pages. All of their standard templates are mobile friendly. One of the better features is that you can design separate experiences under the same landing page for mobile vs desktop users.
- One of the cons of Unbouncewas the learning curve. We are very familiar now with the ends and outs but in the beginning, it would have been super helpful to have some sore of learning up front.
- The pricing structure is not great for our particular organization. We will never need unlimited page views but we do often need more landing pages we make it work but the pricing model could be improved.
- The reporting could be a little better. We supplement with some of our own trackings but for the most part, the reporting from Unbounce is a basic level understanding of how the page is performing.
- We use this to address our graphic design needs for simple things such as landing pages, poo-ups, and announcement bars. It let's us work on these things without having to always get our designer or tech team involved.
- With all of the GDPR changes we have really leaned on unbounce to help us create pages to gather list. Using landing pages to have users submit their information is super helpful and it makes it easy to automate the list building process.
We have not used other products like Unbounce. To be honest, once we started using Unbounce we stopped looking for a solution altogether because Unbounce ended up working out so well for us. I would say start with Unbounce and then see what you can add to make your Unbounce page better.
When you need to be able to do it yourself Unbounce is the perfect platform to help. When IT resources in our department were overly committed to other things and Marketing was not able to have in-house landing pages built, it was the perfect solution for us. It allowed us to create our own pages quickly and easily when we were unable to build them otherwise. Since this point, we have moved the building over to marketing. It helps us stay brand consistent while also leaving IT time to handle other things.