Vidyard for Sales
Updated June 22, 2021
Vidyard for Sales
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Vidyard
We use Vidyard on the sales team for sending personalized videos to our prospects. It helps to set yourself apart from the noise and really allows you to stand out in the inbox. It's much faster than writing a long email, you get to track engagement, and most importantly, it makes your outreach more human. Helps the collective team book more meetings.
- More meetings booked
- Decreased number of touches per meeting booked
I think it is particularly well suited for sales teams to help drive engagement for both new prospects and accounts you're already working on. It's a great first touch and is also great for a follow-up email to highlight the conversation, talk about the next steps, and agenda for the follow-up.
4 - The sales team, MidMarket in Particular
I don't think it requires a "type" of person or skills to be honest. I am not a video person myself and thought it felt a bit awkward when I first started, but now I have no problem with it. If you're someone who wants a more creative and engaging way to connect with customers or prospects, you're the right kind of person for vidyard.
- Cold outbound
- Recap during deal cycle
- re-engaging old leads and keeping it more personal
- Not any that I can think of. Started using it for the same purposes we use it today. If other teams were involved, I'm sure the uses would be endless
- Customer success to engage with customers and provide tutorials
- HR and Recruiting - sending a welcome video, especially since everything is done remotely now.
- Marketing - posting quick value-adding videos
It's a great tool and I thoroughly enjoy using it. They only reason for the 8 is because I don't use it as much as I would like to, but then again, that's my fault and has nothing to do with the product itself. I haven't used the paid version of it just yet but I imagine that would be even better.
Only reached out to support once for a general inquiry, but got a prompt response.