VWO is a great fit for our company!https://www.trustradius.com/ab-testingVWOUnspecified7.71731012019-02-19T19:52:29.588Z
February 19, 2019
VWO is a great fit for our company!
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with VWO
We use VWO for marketing, and particularly A/B Testing! We A/B test our paid landing pages and website pages. From content to hero images to CTAs, VWO helps us A/B test everything we need to understand how users are using and converting on our websites. VWO is also seamless in allowing us to manage four websites in one account.
- Nice data reporting.
- Easy step-by-step instructions to set up your tests.
- Easy to collaborate on tests other people on your team may have set up.
- We would like the option to not add a hypothesis, as sometimes our tests aren't developed enough for one.
- Date range on data reports.
- Download screen recordings.
- We've made changes that have helped increase the conversion rate on our website!
- We've made changes that have helped the conversion rate on our landing pages!
- VWO has helped us make smarter, more responsible decisions in the marketing department
We have benefitted from these capabilities! Across our four brands, our websites and landing pages have all seen an increase in conversion rate, thus increasing our leads and demos. Not only have we seen a higher number of leads and demos, but we've also been able to determine exactly what is the catalyst behind these increases, and apply the changes across the board to other brands. It's streamlined our testing abilities!
We have not used this feature of VWO, but if it is like the other features, I am sure it is helpful and useful!
I personally haven't used this feature, but again, if it's like the other features on VWO, I would assume it works well and can produce results!
Our generic A/B tests for copy, hero images, and CTA copy/color/size/shape are all super well-suited for VWO. Our company has yet to come across a scenario where VWO has not worked for us. We've also taken advantage of the screen recording/heatmap sessions on VWO to make changes to pages, like our pricing page, once we know what may be confusing to a user in a new layout.