Cisco Webex Review
April 13, 2022
Cisco Webex Review
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Webex App
There are lots of features that are useful in the Webex app such as screen sharing and control, emoji reactions, recordings, whiteboard, end-to-end encryption, etc. The business problem the product addresses is that we can connect with people at any time, anywhere from any device whether it's a laptop or mobile. We can connect easily on low internet and chat, and collaborate with colleagues or friends. Anyone can schedule a meeting which is having access to the Webex application and host the meetings and events and even also share the recordings. It keeps track of how many participants joined during the meeting or training with the timings. Overall the other applications, Webex is so fast and stable which provides excellent features.
- Screen Sharing
- Video Meetings with virtual background
- Chat funtionality
- Division of space with other participants
- Easy to control the applications during the screen sharing
- Screen recordings
- Emoji reactions
- Easy sharing of files during the low bandwidth or low speed of the internet
- Easy to connect with mobile or audio calls in case the internet connection is poor
- Copy the content of Chat during the meetings
- Host can control and mute the participants
- Chat feature needs some improvement.
- It hangs during the startup of the meeting.
- Freezes sometimes during the call.
- Organization have seen the growth which uses Webex for interaction with Customers.
- Easy to host events in the organization and share the content.
- Organization can conducts interviews for the joining program which is a benefit.
Webex is an easy-to-use and fast application with compare to others. It's easy to connect and share the content or files. Have lots of features like a whiteboard, reactions, and chat functionality which we cannot see in some of the applications. The host can control the audio and video is very useful during the events and training.
I have rated it 10 because it's having a lot of features like a whiteboard, reactions, and chat functionality. Webex is so fast and stable which provides these excellent features and others don't. Its friendly UI attracts its users and its content sharing is smooth. Can be used in low bandwidth to connect the meetings.
Do you think Webex App delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webex App's feature set?
Did Webex App live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Webex App go as expected?
Would you buy Webex App again?
I have rated it 9 because it's having a lot of features like whiteboard, reactions, and chat functionality. Webex is so fast and stable which provides these excellent features and others don't. Its friendly UI attracts its users and its content sharing is smooth. Can be used in low bandwidth to connect the meetings.
We are using the Webex app to connect in the virtual meetings and the training with the other employees. It's a very useful application, easy to use in scheduling meetings and calls. With low bandwidth over the internet, it provides us with a good voice and video quality. We can use virtual background during our team meetings which is a huge benefit during work from home.