Overall Satisfaction with Webex Meetings
We use Webex both for meetings and online market research interviews. It's easy to use and set up, and has a great recording feature that we use often.
- It's easy to set up meetings and automatically send meeting info to participants.
- It has good integration with Google Calendar, and presumably other calendar apps.
- They made recent improvements to recording features that allow you to download recordings in a standard format (it used to be their proprietary format, which would need to be converted for external sharing).
- The meeting invites may not be intuitive for everyone, I often get requests from invitees for "a webex account within our organization" when that is not necessary for them to attend the meeting.
- A good meeting solution is crucial to our business model, and using Webex has given our clients a positive impression of us.
Webex isn't as good as Google Hangouts for impromptu meetings or meetings with people who are already in your contacts.
We've only contacted support when we needed to add or remove features to our plan, and they have always been responsive and helpful.
Do you think Webex Meetings delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webex Meetings's feature set?
Did Webex Meetings live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Webex Meetings go as expected?
Would you buy Webex Meetings again?
It's great for scheduling meetings in advance. It does have features for impromptu meetings, but apps like Google Hangouts or Google Meet are better suited for that.