June 18, 2021
Score 8 out of 10
- Expense Management
Overall Satisfaction with Webexpenses
Expenses system for all employees in the UK.
- Receipt upload from email works well.
- Ability for approver to reject single items rather than holding up the whole claim.
- Online interface is fairly simple to use.
- The app does not seem to prepopulate details very well - I have to enter my own name again in each subsistence claim for example.
- Offline functionality for the app would be useful - then each expense could be entered as it occurs rather than batching up receipts until connected.
- When entering foreign currency transactions and the exchange rate it would be useful to see the GBP calculation to confirm it is correct.
- Simplified expenses process and saves time.
Rarely had to use but queries answered promptly when I did.
I didn't make the selection. Concur app works better but overall their system is harder work (last used in 2017).
Do you think Webexpenses delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webexpenses's feature set?
Did Webexpenses live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Webexpenses go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Webexpenses again?
Well suited when using a laptop and connected to the internet. App functionality and offline use would be a good development.