Overall Satisfaction with Webexpenses
Only employees who need to leave [the] site to another, it addresses fuel compensation for myself for travel between sites[.]
- Visually nice
- Lots of adjustability
- Ease of use with options[.]
- Easier to make a claim involving multiple receipts[.]
- Better claims tracking from user end[.]
- + Easy people money management[.]
- - Harder to go through staff to undo things[.]
- - Easier to make mistakes when submitting claim[.]
Not great could be improved, hard to get the correct options for a correct submittal of a claim.
- Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365)
Performs better, improved [customization.]
Do you think Webexpenses delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webexpenses's feature set?
Did Webexpenses live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Webexpenses go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Webexpenses again?