Overall Satisfaction with Acquia DAM (Widen)
AGI uses Acquia DAM (Widen) as its digital asset management and collaboration platform to support the content lifecycle with our parent company and partners.
- Distribute content.
- Wide support base of the type of Marketing materials.
- Flexible security permissions to support varying use cases.
- Powerful search.
- Need more feature functionality to support the e-commerce space such as improved video publishing.
- Metadata tagging could be improved for tagging / searching of content.
- improved integration capabilities with MS Teams and or Slack.
- Content management.
- A central repository of content management lifecycle from development/design to publishing.
- Adobe integration.
- Ability to incorporate social media as part of the content distribution process.
- Strong analytics to drive target markets.
We plan to grow usage by spending more time on Analytics to support and drive our releases, campaigns, and events.
Acquia DAM (Widen) support has been a pleasurable experience with timely response and skilled support representatives.
With our recent acquisition and merger; Acquia DAM (Widen) greatly assisted in the content management lifecycle regarding the new company marketing, branding, and distribution of content.
Do you think Acquia DAM (Widen) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Acquia DAM (Widen)'s feature set?
Did Acquia DAM (Widen) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Acquia DAM (Widen) go as expected?
Would you buy Acquia DAM (Widen) again?