Overall Satisfaction with Workday Human Capital Management
Workday is used as our main HCM system throughout the organization, which is now over 77k+ users. It is our main HR system of record for employees. Employee Self Service, Manager Self Service, Compensation Review, Talent Review, Performance, etc. are all items that we perform in Workday. The system allows for pretty much anything to be built to handle the way your business process wants to function.
- Flexibility in building Business Processes.
- Highly configurable.
- Always on and available anywhere from cloud.
- More easy, it is almost too good at what it does, that it is sometimes cumbersome to do actions.
- Less downtime, already great, but would be nice to have zero downtime.
- Better implementation of client's brainstorm ideas into the product releases.
- Business Process configuration.
- Highly configurable.
- Ability to build integrations to all our downstream systems.
- Definitely has improved our Comp Review process, improved efficiencies gained.
- ESS and MSS are so simple that it is easier for our workforce to make changes.
- Having Workday cloud SaaS solution has been a gain for availability and upgrades vs having something on premise or multiple different dispersed systems.
Workday is by far one of the leading HCM application systems out there. So easy to configure and yet so advanced in capability. The WD Community of resources and other clients is very very helpful. It has allowed us to be successful in all our HR needs, looking to consolidate from other systems eventually as well and move it all into Workday!
Do you think Workday Human Capital Management delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Workday Human Capital Management's feature set?
Did Workday Human Capital Management live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Workday Human Capital Management go as expected?
Would you buy Workday Human Capital Management again?
Workday HCM is well suited to meet the needs of an HR system environment, everything from ESS, MSS, Benefits, Comp, Talent, Performance, Recruiting, Payroll, Time Tracking, and even Learning. It seems like it can do it all. When thinking of having multiple individual systems to accomplish these things, it makes it a lot easier to have it all in one place like in Workday. However, some drawbacks as it may not be able to do everything that another standalone application can do, but it may outweigh the cons here having everything together.