Updated December 30, 2014
The Gringham GroupProfessional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with WORKetc CRM
For us, WORKetc CRM is used across the whole company. I use it for the finances - expenses, billing, recurring charges - but we use it for technical support, project and task management, and time tracking. As a whole, there isn't a lot that WORKetc. doesn't address in our company. It wasn't designed to be an accounting software, but it's integration with Intuit makes it easy to bill clients, track payments, and track expenses. Our tech support department uses it for communication with clients, which also allows select users to track those conversations or pick up if the previous handler is unavailable. We are in the restaurant development business, so it's great for tracking new franchise set-ups from start to finish, as well.
- Time tracking - track everything to specific tasks, clients, or projects, and know exactly how much time you've spent on it. The time-tracking also allows you to budget for a similar to job, so you can quote prospects appropriately.
- Project management - have discussions across your departments regarding projects, leave notes for Clients to see through their online portal, develop a timeline and tasks that pop up automatically during that timeline.
- Expenses - attach receipts or invoices in the expense window and track each expense to a specific task, job, or client. This also helps tremendously when billing your clients, as well, because, if it's been entered, everything is all together under the company you're billing.
- Better integration with Quickbooks Online. It works, but not great.
- The widget in Gmail doesn't work on delegated inboxes. If this could be fixed, it be a life-changer in our company.
- Cleaner menus. I feel like I have to dig through piles to get places sometimes, and it's a little annoying, but manageable.
- Increased employee efficiency
- Faster customer support
- Faster, and more accurate, billing
- Easy expense tracking
Once you've used it, you'll understand! It's a game-changer. It's like putting in your fourth batter with bases loaded. WORKetc knocks CRMs out of the park, and will revolutionize the way you run your company. We've used it for 3 or 4 years now, and we can't imagine going without it.
If you are wanting a CRM that is more suited for accounting practices, this one wouldn't be the best. However, when you're looking at CRMs, you want to consider how much or how little you're wanting to track for your business. This one is well-rounded and very, very in-depth. It will take a while to learn, but it's worth the time and money investment. The WORKetc blog has several articles that layout exactly what a CRM should be, and I highly recommend looking into it.
Using WORKetc CRM
5 - The users on our account do everything from financing to technical and customer support, with an owner and president who can manage and see everything. We expense, bill, track time and communication, and analyze our company's financials purely through Worketc's reports and services.