Overall Satisfaction with WP Engine
I use WP Engine for every WordPress install I own, and when possible I recommend it to clients and business partners who use WordPress for the content management. The biggest problem WP Engine solves is slow WordPress sites and downtime. I've never had a site go down while using WP Engine - pretty much the biggest problem in hosting.
- Site speed is always fast, which is necessary for user experience.
- Hosting uptime for me over the last three years is 100% across more than a dozen websites.
- Their customer service is next-level. I've never had an issue go unsolved.
- Honestly, I don't have a single poor mark for WPEngine.
- I literally recommend them to everyone who uses WordPress with zero compensation.
- Customer service, their product, and even their pricing are all on point.
- 100% Uptime. I've never had a site go down.
- Swicthing sites from other hosting is fast and easy.
- Every time I've ever put a site on WP Engine, the speed has improved and so has marketing performance.
WP Engine blows all these hosting companies out of the water when it comes to WordPress hosting. I ultimately moved to WP Engine when my to WordPress sites continued to go down, performed slowly, or got to the point where they were impossible to manage. Now, if I see someone using WordPress and they DON'T have WP Engine, I recommend the switch.
If you have a WordPress website, and you're not a full-time admin, you should be using WP Engine. That's the simplest way to put it. Every other hosting company I've ever used has had WordPress issues to some degree, but never with WP Engine. Now, if you don't have a WordPress site, I imagine you wouldn't get much out of their service.