I Wrike It A Lot
October 30, 2020

I Wrike It A Lot

Alisha Aschmann | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Wrike

Wrike is mainly used in our Marketing Department but recently other departments have started adopting usage more often as they have seen how successful it has been for our department. Wrike solves many problems by keeping us on track, helps keep projects and other tasks from "falling through the cracks" and keeps important details and information at our fingertips. Instead of searching through hundreds of emails, a folder, project, or task will have all the information and the related emails in one place making finding things simpler. Wrike also eliminates the handwritten "To Do" list with the inclusion of the daily My To Do feature.
  • Creating forms and collaborating with bitly to access forms from anywhere.
  • Email integration.
  • Dashboards to track progress of anything at a glance.
  • Task prioritization. While there is currently a "high importance" option, there should be levels of priority including High, Medium, and low level priorities.
  • More customizable features including backgrounds, etc.
  • Ability to add an email address that is a shared group as opposed to limiting to just one person.
  • We use Wrike to track articles that are posted on our blog. We write our own articles as opposed to using a copywriter. By using Wrike to organize the project and write each month we're saving nearly $10,000 per month.
  • Wrike makes employees more productive. Instead of trying to list the things that need to be done "in your head" all tasks/to dos are right in front of you. Once one task is complete, you move to the next. No time to stop in between to try to remember what is next.
Prior to using Wrike, we used OneNote in Microsoft which was deficient in comparison. We have not used any other products. Since we adopted Wrike, we have used nothing else. We can't work without it!
Wrike was difficult to learn at first. But with videos, emails on tips and tricks, I've been able to adapt. However, it's been difficult to convince other departments to use the program as it can be a bit overwhelming at first. I don't know what the solution is, other than to keep using it. Perhaps a template as a start for newbies?
The support from Wrike's engineers, customer service, and sales rep is fantastic. Questions are answered, problems are resolved, and feedback is greatly valued. Any feedback given is translated to the engineers and has been used to upgrade the system. There is never any push back or excuses. They offer solutions which is fantastic! My only complaint is sometimes it takes a bit of time and back and forth to have questions/issues resolved.

Do you think Wrike delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Wrike's feature set?

Did Wrike live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Wrike go as expected?

Would you buy Wrike again?

Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365), LogMeIn Pro, Demandforce
My department handles online reviews. With 32 stores, we're getting, on average, about 50 reviews a day. Negative reviews need to be responded to within 24 hours. Sometimes additional information is needed from a particular store prior to replying. The review is held in the Reviews folder corresponding to its platform. Responses are tracked through email and added to the task. Once the review is complete, the task is marked complete. By tracking this way, we're able to run reports based on the review type/location as well as go back to locate the details should we need to at a later date. We also use Wrike to write our monthly newsletter. As details come in through the month, they're added to the task and once the articles are written, each subject is inserted into the newsletter program, and marked complete.

I feel like Wrike can be utilized in every aspect of business. I don't see where it would be less appropriate. However, it does take time to set up and convince employees to use the program in their day to day activities. People who are limited on time may struggle at first.

Wrike Feature Ratings