Overall Satisfaction with Wrike
I use Wrike to organize my quarterly goals as well as daily or weekly tasks/to-dos. I am able to organize everything into folders or boards and assign tasks both to myself and other team members to collaborate. I easily add due dates and status updates, link to resources, and add notes within my tasks as well. Wrike helps me stay on track with working towards my goals and also works as a to-do list that I can check off as I knock out tasks.
- Organizes to dos and daily/weekly tasks
- Allows for easy collaboration and status updates/notes with co-workers
- Keeps everyone on track with quarterly or larger goals
- Customizing of boards and statuses
- More flexibility with the view of tasks
- In-app/site communication like chat or video convos
- Task management
- Goal/project tracking
- Easy collaboration/insight into progress with team members
- Positive ROI for time management
- Positive ROI for inter-team collaboration
- Positive ROI for goal progress updates
Do you think Wrike delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Wrike's feature set?
Did Wrike live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Wrike go as expected?
Would you buy Wrike again?
Wrike is great for a smaller team looking to have both individual task management and insight into each other, work, and keeping everyone up to date/on-task for larger goals or projects. It works well for managing to-do lists and also allows for easy updates on progress towards completion.