Overall Satisfaction with Wufoo
Landmark College Institute for Research and Training (LCIRT) is using WuFoo for online conference, workshop, webinar, subscriber list and certificate program or course registrations. WuFoo is also currently being used by several other Landmark College departments such as Student Affairs, Events, and the Office for Institutional Advancement for internal and external submissions with various stakeholders such as faculty, staff, students, parents, alumni and donors.
WuFoo allows LCIRT to quickly set-up registration for training events with the added benefit of a providing an online payment option. Our forms use "Rules" in order to provide messages to those seeking various payment options such as check, purchase order or online credit card payment. The form inbox, that is sortable by name, date, etc. is very helpful for customer service follow-up and registration tracking. Additionally, the form completion status for each submission is useful for customer service follow-up.
- Ease of use: The tutorials are very helpful for implementing a basic form and then moving forward to more complex forms.
- Online payment option: Wide range of online payment partners such as PayPal to choose from.
- Customization: Forms and submission responses can be customized to meet the needs of various projects.
- Online payment with Google Merchant did not provide payment submission status. When a payment was submitted, the WuFoo form did not record the correct status. One had to check with Google Merchant (now Wallet) to see is a payment had indeed been submitted.
- Quick Implementation: Forms can be created, copied and edited very quickly. Links to forms can easily be added to web pages with URL info provided by WuFoo.
- Improved Customer Service: Submissions can be sorted and tracked easily which dove-tails into quicker response to customer inquiries and issues.
- Faster financial returns: Online payment and increased awareness of other payment options allows for quicker payment of open accounts.
WuFoo would be best to use for project that involves quick, quantitative questions that are related to a short answers or have drop down choices for an event, proposal, etc. WuFoo would be less appropriate for a form that involved many qualitative questions.
For forms that need to offer an online payments option, that is not mandatory, WuFoo can provide this connection.