Overall Satisfaction with Xactly Incent
We use Xactly Incent in our Americas Region within our organization to pay out our various sales teams their incentive compensation. We went from processing payouts, via Excel and a previous vendor, in 4-6 weeks with an error rate between 10-20% to 2 weeks with a 1% error rate. SO not only are we paying out our teams in a more timely manner, but it is more accurate as well.
- Incent is simple to use. From an administrative standpoint, you do not need to be a developer or a computer programmer to build your own incentive plans and analytic reports.
- Flexibility is key...we can customize fields and reporting very easily to accommodate our needs.
- From a user's perspective, they can see daily reporting and know exactly where they are at with their goals.
- I would like to be able to run our analytics reports more frequently, especially at the end of the quarter. Currently the information updates every two hours so if you miss the deadline you need to wait another two hours.
- I would like a better reporting for payout forecasting to our finance departments.
- As you consider, ROI, it is really hard to measure. Yes we made a financial investment to use Incent, but all the benefits are not financially measurable. As an example, errors have decreased substantially, but this equates to not only the decrease in hours spent resolving issues, but also the side of caring for our people and getting it right the first time and getting their money to them faster. You can't put a price on that.
- Additionally, my team and I are not solely comp admins, so it has freed up our time to do other tasks. The efficiency of the system has allowed my team and me to take on other tasks and allowed us to continue to grow in our careers.
- The system has allowed us to become more proactive in our approach to sales comp instead of reactive.
We originally reviewed Callidus, Centive and Varicent and at that time we went with Callidus because of the customization we thought we needed. Unfortunately, the system was built in such a way, that it was so laborious for us to manage and we needed to know how to read and write computer code. Needless to say we were unable to pay out our folks accurately nor in a timely manner. We then began our search again and found Xactly Incent. We saw the demos, the easy use of the system and realized that although we had looked to customization we also needed to have some foundational framework. But the other deciding factor for us was the partnership and relationship. Xactly truly cared for us and wanted us to be successful.