Reviews (1-2 of 2)
Score 6 out of 10
CallidusCloud CPQ is being used by our company to manage the content and pricing that our vast field sales force of salesmen and distributors to develop quotes for their customers. It allows us to maintain control of the content they present and the price that they provide to their customers. Everyone in the field has access to the same information and we maintain our database in one location. It eliminated the need for us to constantly send new price files out to the field. It is uploaded to CallidusCloud CPQ and it is done for all at the same time.
- Consistency among all users - They all get the same data and info so there is no confusion if they have the latest version of a spreadsheet
- The cloud based service frees up server space for us and we never have to worry about uploading the latest version of the CallidusCloud CPQ software.
- It is fairly easy to train new Admins to manage our content, which is important for these high-turnover times for personnel.
- Initial setup of CallidusCloud CPQ could be quicker, but that might have been an issue with the project manager we had and not the software
- Choose an integration partner that has done a CallidusCloud CPQ implementation before as the success of your launch depends on it.
Read Richard Peterson's full review
CallidusCloud CPQ has taken us from sharing Excel spreadsheets to having real-time, up to date data for our field-sales force and distributors.
November 21, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
CallidusCloud CPQ is being used by the marketing and sales departments to maintain control over what content the field sales force is using to develop sales and marketing tools. With CallidusCloud CPQ we have a single-source of information and CURRENT pricing that they pull from. We like the control over the field sales force that it gives us.
- Home office maintains control over pricing info that the field sales force uses and present to their customers.
- Each admin controls their individual area in CallidusCloud CPQ and the super admin orchestrates the total package for ease of use by the field sales force.
- The reporting tools lets us know who is actually using the tool. We like that very much as it can be a good thing to show at salesman review time.
- CallidusCloud CPQ could be better at releasing patches sooner after new upgrades are released.
- Don't wait so long between new versions. Upgrades are time consuming and expensive. Help us make them quicker.
Read Richard Peterson's full review
CallidusCloud CPQ is good a keeping a diverse sales force on the same page, but it could be easier for the super admin to make exceptions for certain regions or channels.
CallidusCloud CPQ Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About CallidusCloud CPQ
CallidusCloud CPQ Screenshots
CPQ Catalog - configurable to support multiple catalogs, graphics, and easy to follow guides.CPQ Configurator - guides users through configuration, indicating when a valid configuration is met, and showing commissions in real-time.CPQ Margin Health Indicator - sliding scale to make pricing easy while protecting margins.CPQ and Salesforce integration is seamless. Users never need to leave Salesforce to create a quote.
CallidusCloud CPQ Integrations
CallidusCloud CPQ Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
CallidusCloud CPQ Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
CallidusCloud CPQ Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Mobile Web, Salesforce1 App|