Overall Satisfaction with Xactly Incent
It's being managed by our Sales Compensation Operations team and Accounting Sales Commissions teams. All commissions employees have access. Xactly Incent automates most of our processes: bookings crediting, commission calculations, bonus calculations, creation and sending of compensation plan docs.
- Interface is easy to view and use
- Able to integrate with other Saas tools, like Workday and Tableau
- Easy to download reports
- Re-processing batches takes a long time.
- Can only download latest versions or all versions, not specific period(s)
- Too many steps to download a specific batch of processed orders
- Able to catch "outlier" payments that may be wrong more quickly
- Able to put together result reports faster
- Easier to analyze commission costs; makes decision-making faster
I'm able to do analyses to send to management more easily. Management is then able to make decisions quickly before the new fiscal cycle starts.
Our teams are able to perform more analyses before since the data is more consistent and all in one place. Sales reps are also able to consistently check their progress so they know how close they are to meeting their goals. Our prior process allowed us to only send out statements twice a month.
I think that for the most part, Xactly Incent works very well. I do wish it was more intuitive. I find that having an admin on the team is very helpful. If there was no admin, I don't think our company would be able to use Incent to its fullest capacity. It would take a long time to get there.