Overall Satisfaction with Xactly Incent
At Alight Solutions, we use Xactly Incent to administer the majority of our North American Sales Incentive Plans for our Sales Executives, as well as our first line Sales Managers and Sales Leaders. Using Xactly Incent has improved transparency and decreased calculations errors by more than 50%.
- User-friendly for the sales team and administrators.
- Support has become top notch, very responsive, and helpful.
- Ease of being able to drill down into the detail.
- Customized and flexible configuration.
- Analytics reporting refresh upon reprocessing incentives. The time has been improved, but it is still lengthy.
- The analytics data connection between source data. Many data source tables don't work well together.
- Setting the time for processes to run can be tricky when you are processing incentives for multiple times/zones.
- Commission automation has eliminated calculation errors.
- Cost reduction due to operational efficiency.
Comparing performances amongst our sales teams has enabled our sales leaders to gauge the effectiveness of our plans. [We ask the questions] is it driving the right behaviors and do we have the right colleagues in the correct sales roles?
Absolutely. Our intention/hope is to integrate other financial systems and HR systems in the future.
Our finance department is using Xactly to help determine the cost of sale. This is very helpful as we are beginning to determine our incentive plan design for 2022.
Do you think Xactly Incent delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Xactly Incent's feature set?
Did Xactly Incent live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Xactly Incent go as expected?
Would you buy Xactly Incent again?
I have been in compensation for many years. For commissions based on transactional data, [Xactly Incent] is an amazing tool. However, this is not a tool for calculating incentives on aggregated sales data, which oftentimes our company does when implementing SPIFFs.