A breath of applicant freshness
Updated September 20, 2019
A breath of applicant freshness
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ZipRecruiter
We are using ZipRecruiter mainly for Job postings and candidate management. We currently rely on this service and It is being used company wide. What ZipRecruiter brings to the table is a variety of different applicants to your inbox. Since jobs are being posted to multiple sites you will always receive fresh applicants.
- ZipRecruiter has great exposure bringing in a ton of resumes.
- You have the ability to surf through the applicant database with ease.
- The user experience design is very user friendly
- The matching of great candidates to your inbox are always on target.
- One of the things that may help improve ZipRecruiter is the ability to filter out applicants that are not a 100% match.
- A questionnaire can be created to filter out applicants.
- ZipRecruiter is used as an add on , maybe they can improve to become more of a full lifecycle recruiting applicant tracking system.
- It really made a huge impact on finding lower to mid level Technical resources. It increased our hires to an additional 2 placements per month using ZipRecruiter.
- The downfall to ZipRecruiter is that it may lack a true applicant tracking service, since there are larger systems out there, staff may not rely on it as often.
- It met the business objective which was to get our jobs exposed online through social media and other places.
ZipRecruiter was a easy choice since the prices are affordable and the return on investment was a quick turn around based on our statistics and reports. We felt it was a good add to our staffing tools cause of the exposure it gave our jobs. We tried out a couple of other services but the design made it real easy for the company to accept and begin using right a way since it is self explanatory.
I have not had to contact support in regards to Zip recruiters functionalities. All seems to work well. I have noticed the chat option always present on the initial page. Seems like they are attentive and ready to resolve any customer issues. I have noticed the company account rep is always reachable through emails and answering concerns.
Do you think ZipRecruiter delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ZipRecruiter's feature set?
Did ZipRecruiter live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ZipRecruiter go as expected?
Would you buy ZipRecruiter again?
When you are tired and have beat up or turned over every rock for talent, ZipRecruiter may bring some refreshing candidates. I remember working on a Tech Support role and the commute made this position very difficult. After using traditional job boards I posted on ZipRecruiter and was amazed by the results I received.
ZipRecruiter Feature Ratings
30 - They all represent the staffing industry from Recruiters, Onboarding and Sales Development
1 - We currently have 1 Admin supporting ZipRecruiter. I think someone with attention to detail and familiar with the staffing lifecycle should take on this task. Its a simple repetitive role posting the jobs and making sure jobs are not older than x amount of days. This can also be maintained by the recruiter depending on the work flow of requirements.
- Highly unexpected ways ziprecruiter is beneficial is the fact that it has an overwhelming sites to post jobs to.