Overall Satisfaction with Zoho CRM
We currently use Zoho CRM as our main point of contact. We create accounts, leads, convert leads, etc. to keep track of our client base for our employees.
- Multi-Functional platform.
- Ability to create and manage macros.
- "Bulk" updates of contacts.
- Support could use some improvement, waited a day for something that needed to be ASAP.
- Leads not updating funnel correctly.
- Franchises not appearing when typed, need to manually search and select.
- Difficulty managing dashboards at times.
- The ability to check back in the timeline has saved us from countless false or legitimate complaints.
- Ability to bulk update leads has saved us time management for our callers.
- Lack of support has caused clients (our users) to be unable to use the program for a day.
There could certainly be some improvements that would completely overhaul the experience. At the same time, this is an amazing tool and the support has greatly improved since my last time reviewing this.
Recently I've had a peek at the back end of the admin panel. From my own capabilities, it is very extensive. At first it was very complex, but with experience and understanding of the tools, reports, etc it became easier, and now seamless.
I have used other platforms for companies like Rogers, and Virgin Mobile. If I was to stack the three side by side CRM is far superior to be used. I've come across a lot fewer problems with Zoho than I have with the others.
Do you think Zoho CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zoho CRM's feature set?
Did Zoho CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Zoho CRM go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Zoho CRM again?
I don't see a time where the CRM wouldn't be functional. It is dependent on what the company needs it for, but I believe it's good for everything. You have the ability to chat, create personalized dashboards for different departments, see the history of a lead. I believe it's quite suited to our cause.