Overall Satisfaction with Zoho CRM Plus
In 2012 I started my own eCommerce consultancy business. In such an industry you need to rely on CRM and marketing automation tools. I tested several apps and services in the next 2-3 years and I landed with Zoho CRM that created a great set of integrations with other Zoho apps and 3rd party software that I used. I noticed that it is the best scalable and most efficient tool for growing companies, especially in small businesses. It is my company's case. I noticed that I mainly use 5-6 Zoho apps that are a part of Zoho One. This was the reason I switched to Zoho CRM Plus. It is the most convenient platform - I have everything that I need in one place - Zoho CRM, Zoho Projects, Zoho Campaigns, Zoho Desk, Analytics and Sales IQ.
- 10 apps in one place - I can see all needed Zoho apps directly in Zoho CRM Plus - no need to switch to another app.
- All Zoho CRM Plus apps are very well integrated with emails, webforms, and 3rd party solutions.
- Sales IQ - chat, bots.
- Adding more apps to the scope like Zoho Books, Zoho Forms.
- Better rules for user access management - some features can be only accessed with admin rules.
- Better export feature with data filters and record limits setting by user.
- Archiving of historical data that can be somehow assessed.
- Global search should have possibility to limit records by time - created by, modified by, etc.
- Only positive impact - less time on the repetitive tasks.
- Our projects are in one place - linked with customers, accounts and Zoho Finance.
- I have been getting much more clients because of using Zoho CRM Plus.
Zoho CRM is a good tool for small and medium sized companies that has existed for several years. It is not good for startups that do not know their processes. I think that it can also be used by huge companies because it has plenty of integrations and great analytical tools.
I think that each tool has its pros and cons but Zoho can be adjusted to any business in an easy way.
Zoho provides a very good support if the feature is broken. There is a problem when your desired feature doesn't exist. You need to figure out the workaround yourself or engage an external consultant/developer.
Do you think Zoho CRM Plus delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zoho CRM Plus's feature set?
Did Zoho CRM Plus live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zoho CRM Plus go as expected?
Would you buy Zoho CRM Plus again?
It is a great set of apps for any small and medium sized company. Zoho constantly adds new features, new enhancements, even for user interface. If something is not added by default, you can build it in Zoho Creator. Recently they introduced Remotely and Workspace one year ago.
These tools help to manage virtual teams, projects, and daily operations. It is much easier to manage and configure than many of its huge competitors' solutions.
I simply start my day with Zoho CRM Plus. It helps me to organize myself and my team to communicate, prioritize and monitor our work.