Zoho CRM Plus Reviews

Kris Diehl | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 24, 2020

Zoho CRM Plus is my "go to" for campaigns and social media marketing.

At Pemco, we have been using Zoho CRM and recently upgraded to CRM Plus in order to take advantage of the additional applications that come as a bundle. The modules that are most frequently used are Zoho Social, Zoho Campaigns, and Sales IQ. I also have had some marginal success with Zoho Survey. Most of our activities work towards lead generation, customer follow-up, sending quotes and tracking sales.

Within just the CRM I mostly use Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Invoices, Reports and Forms. I am a solo user responsible for digital marketing and customer follow-up. CRM Plus allows me to integrate several aspects of marketing into one platform.
  • I use Zoho Social the most. There is a feature called "Bulk Scheduler". By uploading a spreadsheet with a number of posts I can schedule out up to 300 social posts to our Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google accounts at once. Then on the specified day and time, the posts go live. I typically only do a couple of weeks at a time so that I can keep the posts relevant to topics we are concerned with.
  • Pemco sells surgical instruments to hospitals. The end users are the surgeons. Surgeons may have privileges at multiple hospitals. In order for us to accurately reflect the information about our doctors and hospitals, Zoho CRM Plus has a "many-to-many" feature. This allows doctors to be associated with multiple hospitals, and hospitals to have many doctors associated.
  • I use the territory management feature to track sales by representatives. This is also a feature unique to Zoho CRM Plus. This helps us track commissions for the reps.
  • Our sales are done through purchase orders. We have no e-commerce. Therefore, in order to get invoices into Zoho, I have to work with a 3rd party to integrate the data with our financial data. It is tedious to get it correct. Not all the data integrates properly. It would be nice if Zoho had a more simplified way to integrate QuickBooks with CRM Plus
  • While there is a way to deduplicate contacts, leads and accounts, there currently is not a way to deduplicate products. I would like this feature added.
  • I appreciate the important features of CRM Plus that I use such as Territory management and 'many-to-many" relational database. As a single user, I do not have the need for gamification, Blueprint, and many other applications. I would like an option to better customize which module I use and then get credit back to take off the modules I don't use.
Zoho CRM Plus is rich with applications to address sales, marketing, post-market follow-up, social media marketing, customer portals for addressing concerns. It is appropriate for larger companies with multiple users. There are many customization options. Tracking sales by territory, filtering groups for email campaigns by customer and getting data on open and click rates are great features that I use.
I have not gotten a vote of confidence from our accountants to use Zoho for financial data, for example, billing and invoicing. So we still use QuickBooks and have to integrate
The tech support is outstanding. When ever I have a question or need help, the chat and email conversations are timely and quick to respond. the video tutorials and the online documentation are well written.
Read Kris Diehl's full review
Tony Davis | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 24, 2020

Zoho CRM Plus - Buy it now - you won't regret it.

Zoho CRM Plus offers several modules of which I primarily use Zoho CRM, Zoho Campaigns and Zoho Analytics. The CRM and Campaigns are used by both my company to promote ourselves with targeted email campaigns, as well as to manage email campaigns for select clients.

Zoho Analytics is used by myself as well as a product that I market to clients (Custom Dashboards). Zoho Anaytics is more than worth the cost of CRM Plus by itself as it's a joy to use and exceptionally intuiative.
  • Zoho CRM Plus is a powerful cloud based CRM which I integrate with Zapier allowing connectivity to hundreds of cloud based modules.
  • Zoho Campaigns is a huge improvement over my last CRM campaign and is easy to use and very visual based.
  • Zoho Analytics is something I couldn't do without as I've built detailed Dashboards for my clients with the Zapier interface providing the link to multiple data sources.
  • I don't have any cons for Zoho CRM Plus itself. Any powerful CRM system is always a learning challenge. You have to be committed to learning the system in order to get the most out of it.
Zoho CRM Plus is a suite of modules so there is very little it cannot do. But, if there is something, then you can use Zapier to access modules that complement Zoho CRM Plus. I've got several data sources that automatically update CRM Plus whenever there are changes to the data in that module - this is accomplished by Zapier tasks.

You can also use any of the modules as a standalone basis which is what I originally did with Zoho Analytics, and then grew into using the CRM and Campaigns.
I've always received a quick reply whenever I've reached out to support. Even better there is a wide variety of online help and tools including video's and screenshots describing how to get something done.
Read Tony Davis's full review
Ann McCulloch | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 30, 2020

Works for younger and older employees alike

Zoho is used by the whole company. We link Zoho CRM Plus to our Shopify websites; we use Zoho Social; we use Zoho campaigns and we keep track of all of the touchpoints with our customers. Our customers are dentists and we have to capture many fields of data about the customers. We have to associate different accounts and create market segments--Zoho allows for all of this customization.
  • Zoho modules make sense for marketing and interconnect very well.
  • It is easy to train new employees to use Zoho CRM Plus.
  • Customization of the dashboards and reports is very straightforward.
  • Employees of all ages can use Zoho CRM Plus.
  • We have struggled to figure out groups, tags, and other segmentation features.
  • Zoho can pull directly from Google Drive but not Dropbox.
  • User meetings could expand training in use of Zoho Social.
We started our company with Zoho and have "grown up" with it. It is not intimidating to use. It is easy to research features and get answers to questions. There is always more that we could do with Zoho, but we also have been satisfied with its total reliability. I have recommended it to many friends starting out, and I have also seen 3 friends use very complex and extensive applications of Zoho CRM Plus.
We have been successful in getting all of our questions answered
Read Ann McCulloch's full review
Todd M. Moritz,  MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 30, 2020

Riches in the Niches... And Zoho helps to keep my niches organized.

I use Zoho CRM Plus for email marketing and as my database with customized fields that assist in marketing segmentation.
  • Combines many of the products I need like CRM, Social and Campaigns
  • Customization
  • Security
  • Zoho Meeting camera options like green screen
  • Option for US support on some issues (while communication is good at most times, there are times when critical issues arise where a payable option for higher-level support would be helpful)
  • Filter to run emails through, like constant contact, to separate bad emails prior to sending.
Zoho CRM Plus is best for small business owners or niche market places that need customized CRM with surveys and social.
It depends on the issue and who answers. Overall, it's been good. The option for US-based support, even at a premium, would be welcome at times.
Read Todd M. Moritz, MBA's full review
Sean McCarthy | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 24, 2020

Zoho: Such an impressive organization of real people providing real solutions

We utilize multiple Zoho Modules (CRM Plus, Desk, Assist, Forms, Projects, Survey, etc.) across the entire organization. Customer success, Sales, and more benefit from the use of Zoho. We transitioned to Desk for our support tickets a couple of years ago. It's nice to access customer information as well as Sales side information all in one application. They leave the pretentious out of their business. Love that!
  • Zoho keeps our Sales team on track with their sales pipeline management. The calendar functionality as well as one-touch dialing saves time and allows for better sales efficiencies.
  • Zoho Desk allows a very transparent view of customer information internally.
  • The reporting features are one of the greatest strengths. You can build or run a report for just about anything you need.
  • No software is perfect, so don't let your expectation of perfect be the enemy of good! Sometimes there are bugs, but that's software, right?
  • One of the challenges since the beginning has been quick access to Zoho support. They do respond, but sometimes it takes 24 hours to solve a simple issue.
  • Blueprints have been intriguing from the beginning, but we've struggled to really understand implementing them in the process.
I have recommended Zoho to a number of friends/colleagues. I love the organization and leadership team at Zoho. They strive for excellence at a high level.
I think they have been making improvements in the area of actually reaching a customer service rep when you call. For the longest time, it would take quite a bit of back and forth over email to get the answers to simple questions.
Read Sean McCarthy's full review
Juan Carlos Calvo Orrego | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 24, 2020

It has provided the solutions we were looking for and more!

We started using Zoho CRM Plus as the solution to keep our data in one place. We have been integrating all the departments (Sales, Customer Service, Operations, and Admin) in order to make sure we have everything in place to ensure the best customer service. We have been able to identify sales opportunities, customers' requirements, and provide a better response time for client's inquiries, and so many other difficulties we didn't know in the past.
  • The customizable modules and fields allow us to create a better understanding of our clients.
  • Integration between different tools help us to manage everything in one place.
  • The Workflow rules are amazing and super helpful to create opportunities and solutions for our clients according to behaviors.
  • Our business has a full communication and important channel with Facebook Audience, the FULL integration with this Channel is SPECTACULAR. We receive the leads and keep track of everything and it is just amazing.
  • Zoho Campaigns is definitely one of them! There are massive errors with email delivery to Outlook services.
  • The multiple currencies, shouldn't be only on base of an exchange. Some businesses have products in different currencies, and having this feature as exclusive with an exchange affects the accounting.
I believe Zoho fits all kinds of businesses. The flexibility with custom modules allows anyone to create solutions. The workflow rules and automation are amazing for any need you might have. I'm sure, and have seen in the past, that Zoho will provide a solution to many different problems.

The only case I've found Zoho will not fit the requirements for is a business that has full or high dependency on Instagram as a source of leads or clients. The integration is still poor.
I have received amazing support from Zoho CRM Plus.
Read Juan Carlos Calvo Orrego's full review
Jennifer Wajeeh | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 24, 2020

My opinion? Zoho is a Go-Go!

We currently use Zoho CRM Plus for pre-sales, from contact with a potential lead through the sales process. Once they are a client, we are utilizing a different system. Currently we have about 10 users on the system to track and manage the sales process.
  • Easily customized.
  • Great customer service.
  • Campaign features very easy to use.
  • Reporting can be very difficult.
  • Mapping fields not available in all modules.
  • The campaign HTML code is wonky and causes strange results. You need to understand HTML to correct.
  • Not completely clear the security surrounding data at rest, or chats.
I have been very pleased with Zoho so far. I find it easy to work with and when I get stuck, the help chat feature works great. The support staff has always been very friendly and helpful. When I run into problems it is typically when trying to make the system do something it is not designed for! My only trepidation is knowing the system is completely secure, and sensitive information is safe. As we deal with HIPPA as well as government agencies we need to ensure complete security and data storage in the US.
They have always been incredibly friendly and very helpful.
Read Jennifer Wajeeh's full review
Melissa Tash | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 24, 2020

Zoho is a great software package with MANY features at a great price.

We use Zoho CRM Plus for franchise lead management. We get an influx of people inquiring about our franchise, and without this software, it would be impossible to manage. We have Zoho linked to our lead generation site, so we have been able to greatly automate communication.
  • Customization
  • Automation
  • Task Tracking
  • Some things are tricky to figure out, more intuitive help menus would be useful.
  • Would love to have integrated text feature.
Requires some amount of research to figure things out. Customer service has always been helpful.
Support is pretty good. All CS seems to be in India, and techs are usually very knowledgeable and eager to help you problem solve.
Read Melissa Tash's full review
Andrew Giles | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 24, 2020

Excellent CRM for all types of business

We are implementing Zoho in a business to manage the sales function and expect to extend this across four other sites in the near future. It is a business selling retirement village and aged care accommodation. Currently, it is used in the sales team and at the executive level as their key CRM/reporting tool as to sales progress in the current village.
  • Simple to use
  • Good ability to customise
  • Sales IQ is excellent
  • Integration with Outlook / Gmail is a great bonus
  • Some areas in automation are difficult for a new user that is implementing the system
  • Workflows and blueprints are a little challenging
Well suited in any sales business that is seeking to improve results or have better reporting about its customers/pipeline and ultimately revenue generation.
Read Andrew Giles's full review
Joseph Creegan | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 24, 2020

I run my business and my life off of Zoho

We use Zoho CRM Plus across about 7 users including 2 telemarketers, 2 outside salespeople and 2 support people. We use it for lead generation. We download a list of new business leads, specifically restaurants in Florida, and email and telemarket to them. We manage both our direct and our reseller sales channels with Zoho and, of course, our sales funnel of both deals we are looking to close and closed deals that need to be installed and activated.

It keeps me organized, allows me to see my Sales Funnel On Demand, and it allows me to market to both recruit new sales agents and new customers and more.
  • Email marketing
  • Integration with phone system for call recording
  • Sales funnel management
  • Database of both customers, prospects, resellers and vendors
  • Would like to be able to do better Customer Proposals through Zoho
  • Integrated better with our processors management systems for app reporting
I run my business and my life on Zoho CRM Plus. It keeps me organized, stores my rolodesk, and allows me to market to my customers.
Responses are good but have been all offshore India support.
Read Joseph Creegan's full review
Nicole Lyons | TrustRadius Reviewer

BEST. DECISION. EVER.

We needed a CRM platform that could support our needs as a growing non-profit organization, allowing easy customization, a user-friendly interface, and integration with additional platforms for things like surveys, email management, social media, website analytics, etc. Thanks to the integrated suite of additional products (like surveys, email management, analytics dashboard, etc) we look forward to utilizing ZOHO across the organization for marketing, our Ambassador sales efforts, and a 360-degree view of our customers.
  • CUSTOMER SUPPORT -- These guys go above and beyond in every way they can to make my job easier and help accommodate our needs as an organization. It matters SO MUCH when you are operating on a shoestring budget as a start-up with limited resources. Friendly, can-do, eager to help -- the best.
  • EASY TO CUSTOMIZE -- You don't need to attend a week-long training session to learn how to use and customize this platform to do exactly what you need it to; I love the done-for-you apps that are available to integrate the platform with other products.
  • USER-FRIENDLY -- This, too, is everything in a small, growing organization: everyone needs to be able to jump in and pull a report or access customer information, and ZOHO makes that easy. It's got a warm and friendly interface that makes it inviting and fun for our Ambassadors to use and update, which is essential to our being able to keep our records up-to-date.
  • AUTOMATIONS -- Oh my word, there is no end to the automated functions that this database can manage, saving an incredible number of man-hours and providing timely alerts, follow-up sequences, and more that make everyone's jobs easier and keeps our users well-cared for!
  • Nothing for now
I think Zoho CRM Plus is well suited for administrators who are technically-inclined/able to clearly envision their needs as an organization and customize the platform accordingly. I happen to be that type of user, so it's hard for me to say whether or not someone less experienced with CRM systems would also have a positive experience .... certainly seems as though they would, given the customer service.
Attentive, helpful, can-do.
Read Nicole Lyons's full review
Urszula Urban | TrustRadius Reviewer

Best small business CRM

In 2012 I started my own eCommerce consultancy business. In such an industry you need to rely on CRM and marketing automation tools. I tested several apps and services in the next 2-3 years and I landed with Zoho CRM that created a great set of integrations with other Zoho apps and 3rd party software that I used. I noticed that it is the best scalable and most efficient tool for growing companies, especially in small businesses. It is my company's case. I noticed that I mainly use 5-6 Zoho apps that are a part of Zoho One. This was the reason I switched to Zoho CRM Plus. It is the most convenient platform - I have everything that I need in one place - Zoho CRM, Zoho Projects, Zoho Campaigns, Zoho Desk, Analytics and Sales IQ.
  • 10 apps in one place - I can see all needed Zoho apps directly in Zoho CRM Plus - no need to switch to another app.
  • All Zoho CRM Plus apps are very well integrated with emails, webforms, and 3rd party solutions.
  • Sales IQ - chat, bots.
  • Adding more apps to the scope like Zoho Books, Zoho Forms.
  • Better rules for user access management - some features can be only accessed with admin rules.
  • Better export feature with data filters and record limits setting by user.
  • Archiving of historical data that can be somehow assessed.
  • Global search should have possibility to limit records by time - created by, modified by, etc.
It is a great set of apps for any small and medium sized company. Zoho constantly adds new features, new enhancements, even for user interface. If something is not added by default, you can build it in Zoho Creator. Recently they introduced Remotely and Workspace one year ago.
These tools help to manage virtual teams, projects, and daily operations. It is much easier to manage and configure than many of its huge competitors' solutions.
I simply start my day with Zoho CRM Plus. It helps me to organize myself and my team to communicate, prioritize and monitor our work.
Zoho provides a very good support if the feature is broken. There is a problem when your desired feature doesn't exist. You need to figure out the workaround yourself or engage an external consultant/developer.
Read Urszula Urban's full review
Paul Oberle | TrustRadius Reviewer

Zoho CRM Plus - the best

Zoho CRM Plus has been used at 3D Infotech and represented a significant upgrade over other CRM options that were available at the time and that we had used. It's easy to update and make modifications to and keeps everyone on track to generate better customer relationships and sales. We use Zoho CRM to keep track of leads, customers, accounts. To manage opportunities and to maintain a comprehensive and consistent product database that allows for efficient quoting.
  • Leads, contacts, accounts, opportunities.
  • Products, quotes.
  • Email campaigns.
  • Reporting and pipeline review.
  • Automated formatting of phone numbers to retain standard (xxx) xxx-xxxx for USA or +XX for international numbers.
  • Better data validation.
  • Better methods of grouping and suggesting products based upon group sets or recommended accessories (this would be highly beneficial).
Zoho CRM Plus is well suited for any business of almost any size.
Most of the time they are able to provide excellent support, on the PLUS plan support is much better than on lesser versions of Zoho CRM.
Read Paul Oberle's full review
Stacie Tennyson | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 23, 2020

Zoho - Why we use it and why we love it!

Zoho is utilized across our entire organization to track our sales, activities, contacts and deals. We currently have 20 active users on the platform and it handles our need for a qualified CRM.
  • Email reminders on tasks - helps you not to forget.
  • Deal stages - moves along as the deal progresses.
  • Mass emails - helps to generate quick email blasts before trade shows.
  • Templates - don't require me to make different templates for leads/contacts/etc. Just let me make one template to use on the system, without having to clone it.
  • Make the search easier - only requiring a few characters to find what you are looking for.
I find this platform is well suited for our business and it's easy for me to train new hires on it as well. Other than the template issue, I don't have any complaints.
Always available, quick to answer whether it's phone or chat.
Read Stacie Tennyson's full review
Bill Kennedy | TrustRadius Reviewer

ZOOOOHOOOOM!

Zoho CRM Plus helps us with a broad number of daily tasks including Sales, Marketing and Service. Its broad array of integrations to phone and accounting systems make many things one-click and done enabling us to work smarter, not harder.
  • Keep us in contact with customers.
  • Automates leads followup.
  • Makes it easy for our sales folks to know service history and service to be aware of sales activity with leads and customers.
  • Cannot think of any.
Having been leery of SaaS solutions, the migration from a self-hosted to hosted solution was almost painless. Any issues we had were typically addressed by Zoho Support in MINUTES, not days. Another big plus for me has been the active user community and Zoholics interactions. A great way to learn from peers. Their training events are well organized and the trainers have proven to be SME.
As I said before the support, while infrequently needed, happens in MINUTES, not days.
Read Bill Kennedy's full review
Alison Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer

Zoho Helped Us Start Up

We started using Zoho CRM in our Marketing and Business Development Department. As we expanded to include Social and Analytics, I researched Projects. I found it easy to use and very helpful to organized cross-functional projects.
  • Easy to use.
  • Flexible to changing project structure.
  • Friendly reminders.
  • Great dashboard.
  • It is tricky moving task lists between milestones.
  • I would like to define a project template with variable users.
Zoho CRM Plus is great for start-ups. Since it is cloud-based, it is easy to share data.
I found excellent training resources online. I have not had to call customer support for problems. The sales team made it easy to go from CRM to CRM+.
Read Alison Smith's full review
Patricio Delgado | TrustRadius Reviewer

Price Conscious, Service par excellence

It's been just over a year that we moved to Zoho CRM and it was one of the best decisions we took. Apart from being cost-efficient, it has been easy to implement and adapt to our daily sales process and see our strengths and weakness very easily. Being an inventory-intensive company the synchronization between various modules has been a charm.
  • Lead monitoring.
  • Keeping in touch with existing clients.
  • Upselling and cross selling.
  • Adding new leads and contacts to database.
  • Map view make it easy for field sales reps to identify nearby clients to optimize time.
  • SALES IQ their web chat needs to be simplified.
  • Customization of cross linking needs to be simplified.
After using various blends of CRM + inbound marketing tools + chat engines + custom software and stuff, to maintain them was a nightmare. But with Zoho CRM and associated services of Zoho it has been the least of my worries and to top it all the price tag makes it so much more easy to adapt and thrive.
Extremely brilliant.
Read Patricio Delgado's full review
Muhammad Usman Khan, PRINCE2® | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 22, 2020

Zoho CRM Plus! The amazing solution for omnichannel business requirements.

Zoho CRM has been our core system for many years. The initiative interface with all integrated sales & marketing applications included in this suite are marvelous. We don't just use it for that purpose, but advocate it to other businesses so they can also leverage it. Zoho CRM is helping us in closing more business opportunities in less time with relatively minimal efforts. Some of the following advantages we have observed:
  • Organised lead generation from its marketing applications (Campaigns, Survey, Social and my favourite SalesIQ).
  • Nurturing the leads with business specific life-cycle (our own bespoke sales cycle).
  • In-app emails with tight Google Apps' integration.
  • Loving dashboards & reports build on BI (Zoho Analytics).
  • Omni-channel approach.
  • Efficient in marketing solution (from mass mailing to website tracking).
  • Powerful BI with capabilities of custom reports and dashboards.
  • Email intelligence and AI (artificial intelligence) ZIA.
  • Cost Effective.
  • Live chat and customised bot to turn web visitors into deals.
  • CPQ processes inbuilt in its CRM should be improved.
  • Managing multi-tenant organisations' flexibility.
  • Offering it on-premise would be game-changer for us.
Zoho CRM Plus is well suited:
  • Unified customer experience.
  • Centralised sales and marketing solution.
  • Amazing bespoke customisation possibilities.
  • 360 degree view of the customer profile.
  • Mobile ready; it enables us to carry our business in the pocket.
  • Limitless third party integration possibilities with APIs.
Zoho CRM Plus is less appropriate:
  • Managing muli-tenant organizations.
  • Available as only cloud, better if on-premise could be an option.
  • Free live chat support; what else do you need.
  • On-boarding support was commendable to migrate unorganised data smoothly.
  • Quick on the technical aspects of any issues.
  • Umpteen online resources regular updates with free guidelines are anyone's choice.
Read Muhammad Usman Khan, PRINCE2®'s full review
Louis Johnson | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 19, 2020

Powerful, beautiful CRM with best in class support

Zoho CRM is used by our whole organisation. With our previous product, we had limited options for customising modules and workflows and a terrible helpdesk feature. Zoho CRM is incredibly flexible and configurable, which a fully functional helpdesk feature to suit our needs.
  • Customisable
  • Excellent Support
  • Feature Rich
  • Easy Interface
  • Customer Portal
  • Support on weekends costs extra
  • Some basic features require custom code to work properly
  • Cost is high
Zoho CRM Plus is suited to any company of any size since modules and features scale, with external integrations which can be added when required.
I would give a 10, but the support for weekends costs extra which cost then a rating down to 9.

The live chat support is the best I've received from any company we use. All support reps are very knowledgeable with excellent skills.
Read Louis Johnson's full review
Subbarayan R Pochi | TrustRadius Reviewer

Bang for your buck

Our marketing department runs on zohocrm plus platform. We started with the campaign module and gradually connected the CRM module, salesiq and then the social. In the future we are looking forward to use the other modules within the crm. From managing the customer information from paper, then excel to the managed software is great leap for us.
  • Great customer service team.
  • Ease of use, intuitive design.
  • Plenty of resources, frequent webinars, (paid) workshops in selected US cities.
  • Would like to receive 24/7 support at all subscription level.
  • Set up support is offered only at the first sign-in. The customer should be able to seek set up help when they are ready.
It is the first and the only CRM platform I have used. Therefore, i am not able to compare it with other similar programs.
Customer Service agents are available only during regular hours Mondays to Fridays. As a small business owner many times we needed help after the regular office hours. Given this limitation, I always received the best possible support. Even during the CoViD-19 crisis, there is no wait time. They go the extra step.
Read Subbarayan R Pochi's full review
Prashant Choudhary | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 28, 2020

The best CRM package there is for an enterprise, don't hesitate, plan the integration well ahead of time, and this is the best.

Zoho has been a lifesaver of sorts. It has made the lives of all the sales and marketing personnel easy, streamlining the entire buying process for us as well as the customer by integrating sales and marketing. It has given the customer access to all stages of the buying process.

It also has highly improved sales productivity. It also makes data collection from websites and its visualization and integration easy as well.
  • Data collection from several sources and its integration to CRM is really easy.
  • Zia has streamlined the sales process by giving accurate predictions for deal closures and the most correct time to contact customers.
  • Hard to learn as it has a plethora of functions.
  • Integration is such a tedious process, needs improvement or else third party support has to be used.
Zoho CRM Plus is well suited for startup scenarios like my firm and small to medium enterprises, as not all employees need access to the whole system of apps and the licensing fees of the same is saved for those employees. As a buyer of this product that is something to be appreciated. It also is a good alternative for firms that have many cross-functional teams.
I have been completely satisfied as a buyer. The support has been great even at my previous firm that had a team of only 25 people when it started and at my current firm as well. I recommended this in my current firm and have only been praised for recommending this product. Zoho has a really good pricing model as well as good sales team.
Read Prashant Choudhary's full review
Prathamesh Muzumdar | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 02, 2020

Zoho CRM Plus: an affordable tool with lots of features for SMBs

Zoho CRM plus is used at my organization. We are in the retail domain. It is used to communicate with end customers as well as businesses that are our clients. It is used by all the departments in my company including marketing, sales, services, logistics (shipping), accounts and finance, and information technology. It helps us to solve many business problems. We have three main concerns in our business. First, have undisrupted communication with clients, second, to remain alert to client needs through notification, and third is integration with different software that provide support to sales and marketing.

Zoho CRM gives you the flexibility to use email marketing and social network management as features to communicate with clients. The notification system of Zoho CRM plus has helped our customer service agents to respond to client requests effectively and efficiently. Zoho CRM plus integrates well with most software, but not all, which can lead to some inefficiency.
  • Zoho CRM is a great way to collaborate with your clients when it comes to one on one interaction. For example, working in a retail enterprise, your customer agents must interact with clients daily. Zoho CRM enables them to interact with clients' phone, email, and live chats through any stations located at any location. Your station (computer) can act as a phone when you need it to do so.
  • Automation to customize the dashboard and features is very good. My company requires that the customer agents are able to filter clients as per the client's needs. We use special filters, automation rules, and auto-replies, which makes the whole process of service very efficient.
  • Zoho CRM is an excellent CRM tool, but for a new user, it would be a challenge to work with it. A tutorial guide is needed for a new user to understand its functionality. Arranging and customizing the workflow is a challenge for the new user. The new user must understand how to create and arrange workflows.
  • During initial Zoho implementation, dashboard customization would require help from the customer service to implement the new dashboard. It is very challenging to work with customer service offline. It is also a cloud-based CRM software, it requires strong internet connectivity. This becomes a huge challenge if you work remotely. Connectivity becomes a huge issue if your company VPN reduces your internet which leads to connectivity issues.
Overall, I recommend Zoho CRM, as a convenient and affordable tool for SMBs. It is packed with all the features that a company requires to serve its clients on a mid-level enterprise. It integrates well with other software, and the email, chat, and phone call features are very user-friendly. Overall, Zoho CRM is a good CRM software if you need restricted use when it comes to users and features, and more efficiency when it comes to reaching customers.
The biggest challenge for Zoho CRM plus to date has been in integrations. It fails to integrate effectively and efficiently with other programs. The biggest issues in integration are with Salesforce and HubSpot.
Customer support from Zoho is expensive and time-consuming. It is not free. When you think of any issues, it takes a long wait time to talk to a customer service agent to help you with your queries. It costs a premium price to subscribe to their customer service. For example, we had multiple issues with integration and the customer service took over a week to solve these issues. It was easy for us to hire a consultant and get the integration done rather than use the customer service and pay the same amount for it. Overall, the customer service hasn't been good for our company.
Read Prathamesh Muzumdar's full review

Enjoy All Features by Zoho CRM+

It is very important to have 1 single tool to manage everything:
  1. Contact management.
  2. Monitoring the sales activities.
  3. Tracking on the project progress.
  4. Publishing information to the social media.
  5. Tracing campaigns & corresponding results.
Really great to avoid additional tools like social media management outside the CRM package... Once you have got everything in place, you will find a bigger bill but more importantly the time consumed.

Also, it is very important for a small business without the minimum number of user requirement.
  • Social media integration.
  • Project management.
  • Analytics & reports.
  • Import contacts - could not map all columns directly even using the template given...
  • Social - better to have YouTube integration if possible.
  • Fit for businesses of all sizes.
  • Reasonable costs (everything there w/o buying N packages).
  • Nice speed (compared to other cloud service provider).
  • Integration with other Zoho tools like Meeting, Webinar, etc., saves a lot of time & effort for management.
It is nearly perfect but I think the learning curve is a bit longer than expected with lots of clips/instruction to watch or to read. Overall, I am happy with the product quality and the features available.
June 26, 2020

Smart & Complex CRM

I chose Zoho because no other system did everything I wanted it to do. I noticed that users could "program" the system to do what they wanted it to do. It's used as our CRM, e-marketing, and chat on our website.
  • Programmable
  • Friendly customer service
  • Very strong system which is capable of almost anything
  • Difficult to understand the support
  • It's so complex that they need to provide one person to help you get the system setup. Setup took a tremendous amount of time and it's not totally setup yet. I do need additional help in setting it up and they are very helpful in doing this. I would have preferred I tell them what I needed and they created the entire system for me. But, it doesn't work that way.
  • There are several bugs in the system and frustrations. sometimes the customer service says it will do something and it doesn't. So, it doesn't seem like everyone in customer service knows how to operate the system. But, it could be that part of the problem is that you work with different people each time you call. When I started asking for the same person, it became better for us. But, there still are bugs.
Should be well suited for any business with the proper setup. I'm a computer person and it's still a very complex system, but it's also very capable with the right setup.
It would be nice if the customer could tell Zoho what they wanted the system to do and Zoho create the system. This would take more time upfront, but would also help save time on the backend. We don't have evertything setup at this time. Some customer service reps are much more knowledgeable than others so I always try to ask for them. Some of the support staff are very frustrating to work with because they will change something and not realize they change something you needed. So, I've actually had them reverse some of their changes.

New user of Zoho CRM Plus

Zoho is being used as our CRM, client input and tracking, and status processing.
  • Set up blueprint of processes.
  • Use new blueprints to automate processes.
  • Assign specific tasks to my team of users.
  • Implementation is time consuming but well worth it in organizing and time saved.
Zoho has eliminated tasks that slip through the cracks when multiple employees are involved. Each specific task is assigned to an individual or group with ongoing reminders and deadlines.
Phone support 24/7, well informed support team, helpful suggestions when encountering difficulties.

About Zoho CRM Plus

Zoho Corporation offers Zoho CRM Plus, a customer experience management platform that features a virtual AI assistant, process automation and business rules engine, and customer behavior analytics.

Zoho CRM Plus Technical Details