Overall Satisfaction with Zoom
Technology and leadership teams use it to facilitate remote work, reduce travel expense and waste, and for larger cross-site meetings. We're also about to try it for leader-led webinar duty and have been toying with the idea of using a Zoom Room.
- Quality is excellent.
- Fresh, evolving product.
- Screen sharing and remote control.
- We don't like that the app now is 'hidden' in MacOS. Makes it too hard for novice users to turn on and leave on.
- The pricing tiers for the ability to apply custom branding don't work for us. Frustratingly so.
- It would be so great if there could be a tie-in between a 'regular' phone number (land or cell) and Zoom. So so great.
- It would be great to be able to host from a mobile device instead of just participate.
- Thank you for the Chrome app! Our Chromebook users are thrilled. We would like to see something closer to feature parity, however. :)
- Screen sharing is wonderful once up and going, but doesn't play very well with Mission Control in MacOS. Leads to a lot of unnecessary window moving when trying to share a specific bit of content from one of ten desktops!
- Not in love with the chat. Not even sure why. Maybe it seems like too much of an afterthought.
- Substantially less travel expense, and recouped travel time
- Thanks to the Chrome OS app, we are using more of them and thrilled to be doing so!