Overall Satisfaction with Zoom
Zoom is being used across our entire company. It is the primary way our company communicates. Half of our team is remote and it's important for us to have a tool to that helps us lead effective meetings. We value being able to both see and hear our teammates. It also addresses the issue around the amount of people that can join a conference call. Many tools are limited to 10. We need something that could handle 30+.
- It's stable. Every video conferencing tool I have ever used has audio or video latency issues. We rarely experience that with Zoom. We've used them for about a year and experienced an issue only once. They quickly fixed it. Our team is spoiled by Zoom. If ever we have to use another tool, everyone immediately wishes we were on Zoom instead. Seriously near flawless audio and video experience.
- They have stellar customer support. I needed help installing Zoom Rooms and I received helpful and timely responses from the support person assigned my ticket.
- It's user-friendly. Our team adopted it really quickly and was immediately able to take advantage of the features.
- Sometimes if you do have audio/video issues - it's due to your internet connection. The tool does a good job of giving you a visual of the strength of your connection. It's super helpful in troubleshooting.
- Account Managers can be slow on responses.
- We have majorly improved the quality and productivity in our meetings. They are 10x better than before.
- It's easy to connect with remote team members. The team feels more connected and that has had major returns for us in terms of people's engagement and happiness at work.
- It's so simple and reliable that we are able to get meetings going fast. Never any issues fumbling to get things to work.
We chose Zoom 100% based on its ability to host up to 50 participants on a video call. That was the single most important thing we needed to solve for. Upon using it - we learned with a solid video conferencing tool it is. I have had quality issues on every other product I compared it to. I just accepted that as the norm for all video conferencing tools. It was an extremely pleasant surprise that the stability and quality were exceptional.