What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
AWeber is best suited for small to midsized B2B companies and smaller ecommerce suppliers who don't have huge mailing lists (20,000 or fewer subscribers) and don't need sophisticated automation sequences or personalization. Because of its pricing model (based on subscribers, but no limit on emails) it's great for vendors who do multiple mailings each month but to a reasonably small list. Larger companies will likely look for a more sophisticated offering or bring this in-house with marketing automation software.
Consultant in MarketingMarketing and Advertising Company, 1-10 employees
Feature Rating Comparison
WYSIWYG email editor
Triggered drip sequences
- Aweber's email deliverability is among the best in the industry. I have used other email services and Aweber is superior in deliverability.
- It is easy to setup an autoresponder sequence, a series of time delayed emails delivered over a period of time. This makes it super easy to follow up with leads and customers.
- Aweber's blog broadcast features makes it easy to notify subscribers of new content on your blog. It can be setup to broadcast when ever you make a new post or summarize posts on a periodic basis.
C-Level Executive in CorporateMarketing and Advertising Company, 1-10 employees
- Templates could be improved
- Tagging could be more robust
- Automation could have more triggers
Director in MarketingHigher Education Company, 1001-5000 employees
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 6 answers
Based on 2 answers
See previous answers ... the design / customization interface could be more intuitive and elegant .. for example, for me it has been difficult to easily figure out how to place pictures / images to the right, left or center of text.
Based on 2 answers
I have always received prompt phone or live chat support that has resolved my issues on the first call in a competent, knowledgeable and friendly manner. By contrast MailChimp offers no live chat or phone support; they only offer email support and the response time for MailChimp is slow by comparison to AWeber.
Return on Investment
- Email marketing is a very valuable part of any business. So if you don't already have something going, AWeber could be your first step into this world. I would say it is good for the beginner or intermediate email marketer.
- We have seen a huge decrease in responses and sales if we don't use an automated system with email marketing. AWeber executes this well.
- Overall, using AWeber was a necessity at the time of our product launches. It helped us keep everything organized.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?