Likelihood to Recommend
[CallTrackingMetrics] is well suited for HIPAA Compliant Call Tracking when working with medical clients and is great for all clients who do online sales or patient intake. Clients with low volume of calls may not get enough value for the cost of this platform.
Director in MarketingMarketing & Advertising Company, 11-50 employees
The Marchex platform is suitable for you to draw conclusions on how to approach your users. It also helps you with conversational improvements and data analysis. I recommend if you already have a large user base who buy your service and are always asking for explanations to hire Marchex for sure
- Very easy to set up and use. You can create as many tracking numbers and sources as you need. Easily organize and filter them for results and placing the code is so simple. Anyone can use this software.
- Listening to the calls makes life simple. We can hear what the potential lead said and record feedback to better our marketing efforts. You can even flag or email the call recordings if you need to share inside or outside your organization.
- Call reporting is a breeze! You can easily filter your sources, call duration, time and more and reports are extremely accurate.
- Cost is well worth what you get from the software.
Manager in MarketingMarketing & Advertising Company, 11-50 employees
- Marchex does exactly what you need it to do. It allows businesses to quickly and effectively create online and offline call-tracking numbers to measure marketing performance.
- Marchex offers a variety of additional options, features, and capabilities outside of their core business model, which is call tracking. These business offerings appeal to smaller businesses, since they are primarily an enterprise-level call-tracking platform.
- Marchex allows you to listen and mark phone calls based on whether or not they lead to a conversion, if you business has the time to manage this process, it is an effective way to determine which source/mediums are providing the highest inside-conversion rate.
- Can get pricy.
- More complex integrations may need professional services.
- No push notifications for incoming SMS on mobile app (non agent).
- Although customer support is only a phone call away, trouble shooting was not their strongest area. There was usually only one person who could help with technical support and getting past the gate keepers to talk to that person was not easy.
- Salesmen were difficult to get in touch with. You think it would be easy to negotiate a contract to add more services but this proved to be a difficult task as well.
- Online reporting could use improvement. If you wanted to sift through data you had to download a spreadsheet to manipulate the data. Very little beyond simple reporting could be accomplished on their platform.
Likelihood to Renew
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 4 answers
We renew Marchex each year, we love it! It's a great investment. It's woven into a few of our products that we offer our clients so we wouldn't stop using it any time soon. The clients are big fans of it
Project Manager in Customer ServiceMarketing and Advertising Company, 11-50 employees
CallTrackingMetrics has stood up well compared to Salesforce. Being that we are a high volume call center for schools, it has been very good for the company. I feel that CallTrackingMetrics is really good for our company compared to Salesforece CMS.
I love how easy it is to listen to calls, filter and export reports for clients. Super happy with the services that are provided for me!
Return on Investment
- Fits nicely into the % of budget dedicated to Analytics
- CallTrackingMetrics is our system of truth for source of calls for Local Service business
- CallTrackingMetrics is our system of truth for CSR staffing plans at Supplier / Distributor
- Quick and easy distribution of phone numbers with city specific area codes
- Easy to set up after business hours and alternative forwarding numbers
- It has been very helpful in showing clients how their staff answers the phone and where there is opportunity for more training
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
CallTrackingMetrics Editions & Modules
|Contact Center Plan||$2991|
- per month
Additional Pricing DetailsAll plans include unlimited users at no extra cost, while Marketing and Contact Center plans also include free unlimited sub-accounts perfect for agencies and multi-location businesses. Discounts up to 15% off for annual agreements.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Marchex Editions & Modules