<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.2 out of 100
Based on 139 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Conversica is an excellent tool if you have a large database of potential students, sales leads, or other forms of potential customers/users. It does not replace human interaction, but instead supplements it - allowing your admissions/sales/retention team to spend their time with those individuals that are in most need of assistance - whether that be because they are "hot leads" for a sale, students with a sincere interest, or customers needing assistance beyond the capabilities of an automatic system.
If you send mail merge campaigns it is necessary. The need that other platforms are missing to save templates and CSV contact lists is prevalent here. There is no need for other platforms to integrate into Yesware, despite some of its competitors requiring it. The ase of download and linking to Gmail is invaluable. It would not be necessary if a company or individual is sending less than 100 emails in a day, but for a company that is in SaaS and sends multiple hundreds of emails in a day, it is entirely needed.
- Conversica is great at working low level leads and surfacing those that are in fact interested in your product or service.
- Conversica is also useful in weeding out leads that are not strong.
- Since Conversica is sending emails to various prospects, customers and opportunities, it allows sales, account managers, service etc, to focus on other activities, thereby saving time and freeing up resources.
- Ability to upload an entire excel sheet/CSV of contacts. Huge for avoiding to have to upload individuals manually.
- The multi-touch function, where you can send a prospect multiple emails, automatically, throughout the course of weeks/months and keep them engaged. Super helpful.
- The scheduling functionality. Some people check email first thing in the morning and are extremely busy during the day. The ability to schedule an email to go out at, for example, 7AM - is extremely effective and gives you a chance to make a touchpoint at a time when you otherwise wouldn't have been able to.
- The method of standing up campaigns can be a little tedious for administrators because it uses copy/paste of Salesforce Campaign ID instead of just searching for active Salesforce campaigns.
- Understanding the conversation path options that the AI could take is improving greatly, but can still use some improvements for admin awareness when standing up a new conversation.
- Understanding what conversation types exist and how they differ from one another is sometimes difficult to self-serv, but the Conversica team is always very good about helping out explaining these.
Program Manager in MarketingComputer Software Company, 51-200 employees
- We don't use Yesware's dialer tool because it doesn't measure up to the quality or speed of their competitors
- Yesware has kept on a legacy tool, 'MailMerge' which is essentially duplicative to the main tool 'Campaigns', but has one neat feature that allows us to 'CC' another recipient, which is useful we want to reach out to two people at the same account
- Yesware makes sure that users don't add the same prospect to multiple email/call campaigns, but it does not offer that safety measure across users, so theoretically, two sales/marketing reps can be reaching out to the same person
Manager in SalesFinancial Services Company, 501-1000 employees
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 6 answers
Tool is extremely powerful but comes with a heavy price tag. As long as we close more than 30 deals with year with Conversica's assistance it will be an easy choice to renew. If we don't we will have to figure out if these funds are best spent in other lead generation places.
Based on 6 answers
I like the product, but due to the limitations I don't love it. I'm curious to revisit other options, particularly in lieu of Yesware's recent price increases (although I'm on a legacy plan). Some of my challenges to be browser related (I'm on an older computer) -- I'll have to see how things go when I receive my new computer. If the glitches (especially with regard to tracking accuracy and send later feature) go away, I'd be much more inclined to renew
Based on 1 answer
Standalone, it's very easy to use. It becomes a little more complicated when you're working with it as an integration in Salesforce.
Employee in MarketingInsurance Company, 51-200 employees
Based on 1 answer
Pretty good overall, but again it needs some tweaks to ensure user frustration is kept to a minimum. This would go back to the autosave feature I mentioned which would immediately be a value add but not something that should need a user to move into a paid tier.
Executive in SalesHigher Education Company, 11-50 employees
Based on 137 answers
Our account manager and support rep have been extremely helpful in helping us get the system where we wanted it. Given our original use case as a lead qualifier, a lot of the conversations needed to be altered or exceptions created in order to provide the customization we needed. Our AM and support rep were able to accommodate most of our requests and were extremely helpful in working with us on a solution.
Manager in MarketingComputer Software Company, 5001-10,000 employees
Based on 15 answers
Because it deserves this rating. The features and functionality provided are great. Our Sales team is very satisfied with this software as it integrates very well with our other software like Outlook, Salesforce, etc. Yesware provides great follow up with customers, which is essential for sales. Meeting scheduling is also flawless.
Analyst in Quality AssuranceComputer Software Company, 501-1000 employees
Based on 127 answers
The implementation went smoothly. The only advice I would give for anybody looking to integrate Conversica with Salesforce is to ensure that either you or somebody within your organization has experience with process builder as you'll need to create some processes to force your leads into Salesforce campaigns for the Conversica system to pick them up.
Manager in MarketingComputer Software Company, 51-200 employees
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
I haven't looked into many other conversational ai products - we received a solid recommendation about using this and have been happy with the process and experience. Price was also pretty good, so we didn't feel a need to shop around on that front. If things change I'll do that homework, but we're happy for now
Director in MarketingTelecommunications Company, 501-1000 employees
Yesware is comparable to both products listed above. I think that Outreach does a better job at allowing you to set up follow up tasks and reminders for future outreaching efforts. Yesware is better for sending out higher volume of emails at one single time. Yesware has better tracking and reporting than something like Marketo does
Employee in SalesComputer Software Company, 51-200 employees
Return on Investment
- We have found that each conversation type has a different ROI. Some are very hard to report off of, whereas others are easy. this is because some are more built around building awareness of what we offer where they may not purchase it for months down the line.
- Has helped us to save on salaries. If staff were to try to do the same thing our AI Assistant does, it would take them many hours to be as successful.
- I can send double the emails that I was sending before in half the time.
- Easily track how emails are converting to improve messaging and understand what resonates
- Keep track of which prospects need follow up so nothing falls through the cracks
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Conversica Editions & Modules
- per installation
Additional Pricing DetailsA Conversica subscription includes an unlimited number of seats for marketers, sales reps and managers. Different editions include different levels of functionality to match your needs. The service is a monthly subscription with an annual commitment.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Yesware Editions & Modules
- per month